News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva X31

Started by Tomjusttom, April 05, 2012, 10:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Yea but thats a different company lol. They could paint two of the Stafford VDL's into X31 livery they have high ( ish) backed seats, the omnilinks arent that comfortable to travel on, and one of the pair (3812 i think makes a funny groaning noise at speed)

Bob

Caught 930 from Cannock today, very busy, it was a Stafford branded vdl quite nice to ride on, the scania that should of done the run broke down in cheslyn hay on way into cannock

Bob

Less than 6 wks before its due to end theres still been no announcement on the future of the route! not very good really is it

Stu

Have you ever contacted Arriva about this?  ::)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

andyr

With plans for a park and ride facility at New Invention the local councillor for that area is saying one of the main benifits will be a direct link into Birmingham via the x31. Does he know something the rest of us dont? I caught the 0635 from the square today (no i didnt park my car there) and 25 pax onboard. A plaxton centro covering for the usual sacania.

Bob

25? thats pretty good

Bob

i dont think the Scanias are that nice to travel on though tbf i reckon some DPs would be ace

Discodave

the scanias were on the 2 and 1 great allocating again not.

Bob

wonder what was running the X31 then?

Bob

i think the connected city thing is a bit stupid and passenger facilities at albert st are absolutely dreadful not even a bloody bin!

Bob

also are the Scania's always breaking down? on way in to bham today both were on, but on the 4.35 back ( which was 20 mins late) a very tatty 3609 B10BLE showed up, the bloody driver sat on the phone for 5 mins moaning that he wanted a mirror fixing before departing back out from cannock and then stayed on the motorway in solid traffic ! by 540 we hadnt bloody made it to walsall!

Tony

Quote from: bob on July 27, 2012, 04:45:41 PM
i think the connected city thing is a bit stupid and passenger facilities at albert st are absolutely dreadful not even a bloody bin!

Albert Street is only temporary, no buses will be loading there once Lower Bull Street is ready

andy

Quote from: Tony on July 27, 2012, 05:52:10 PM
Quote from: bob on July 27, 2012, 04:45:41 PM

Albert Street is only temporary, no buses will be loading there once Lower Bull Street is ready

The sooner the better Tony, it's shocking round there.

Bob

oh thats good then. After i complained to the driver about the amount of time we spent stuck on the m6 ( it was so late that they had to send a stafford branded pulsar to cover the 530 from cannock that the bus i was on shouldve been running), he said 'theres some changes coming up in Sept but i dont know what they are' ....

Discodave

Quote from: bob on July 27, 2012, 05:36:39 PM
also are the Scania's always breaking down? on way in to bham today both were on, but on the 4.35 back ( which was 20 mins late) a very tatty 3609 B10BLE showed up, the bloody driver sat on the phone for 5 mins moaning that he wanted a mirror fixing before departing back out from cannock and then stayed on the motorway in solid traffic ! by 540 we hadnt bloody made it to walsall!
typical staffordshire driver who does not give a toss about the west midlands or customers and just would like to stay in cannock and still fails to relise they can screw up as many routes as they want but when the work is gone its there job which will go most of the cannock click assholers were like that

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk