News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva X31

Started by Tomjusttom, April 05, 2012, 10:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Going to be an announcement on the future of the service later this week, hope its good news!!!!!

Discodave

well with the new things they have in the west mids it might have a future

Bob

An announcement should be made this week apparently. According to the driver yesterday the X31 might be moving to another depot.

Discodave

would make sense now they have expanded one of the new bases would be sensible

Bob

if they move it to wednesfield i got a feeling theyll curtain route to new invention

Tony

It certainly looks like Wednesfield depot will be staying. A Manager from Arriva North West is being moved down on a 3 month secondment to run it.

winston

Quote from: Tony on August 18, 2012, 06:52:58 PM
It certainly looks like Wednesfield depot will be staying. A Manager from Arriva North West is being moved down on a 3 month secondment to run it.

If Wednesfield is staying, could the West Bromwich allocation be moved in there and close that depot. Otherwise what were all the allocation increases about at Cannock etc

SMK

Quote from: Winston on August 18, 2012, 07:19:14 PM
If Wednesfield is staying, could the West Bromwich allocation be moved in there and close that depot.
That's what one of the Midland drivers I know seems to think what's gonna happen.
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Discodave

Quote from: Winston on August 18, 2012, 07:19:14 PM
Quote from: Tony on August 18, 2012, 06:52:58 PM

If Wednesfield is staying, could the West Bromwich allocation be moved in there and close that depot. Otherwise what were all the allocation increases about at Cannock etc

Would be nice to see the e200 buses at wednesfield but I reckon they will be cascaded elsewhere and crap from elsewhere to go there

Bob

i wonder if Arriva will keep & repaint the Solos?

Discodave

possible as some other areas in the midlands have them but they probberly be shifted off most of the good stuff midland has is alreday on its way elsewhere the scanias and the VDL are according to posts elsewhere

Bob

i wish Network & Arriva would pull their finger out and get an announcement out on the X31, due to end a week on Sat & still nothing, no poster on the bus or anything!

Bob

Called Centro today to see what was happening ( as i use the route regularly to go head office in brum, especially if its on a Thur/ Fri as i work in new invention those days) and theres more meetings this week, and still no decision! what are they gonna do announce its finishing less than a week beforehand?

MW

I hope it's cancelled and never returns, so that this topic can never be discussed again.

Bob

Dont read the topic if you dont like it dude

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk