News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva X31

Started by Tomjusttom, April 05, 2012, 10:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

I hope it does return and re: it going away don't like don't read then :S
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Discodave

Quote from: Michael on August 20, 2012, 09:15:17 PM
I hope it's cancelled and never returns, so that this topic can never be discussed again.
grow up I hate travelling through walsall to go to brum new invention is 5 mins away from me and its nice to have a direct service not having to catch 2 buses

andy

Quote from: Discodave on August 21, 2012, 12:04:25 PM
Quote from: Michael on August 20, 2012, 09:15:17 PM
I hope it's cancelled and never returns, so that this topic can never be discussed again.
grow up I hate travelling through walsall to go to brum new invention is 5 mins away from me and its nice to have a direct service not having to catch 2 buses

Dave just ignore him he's a child with nothing better to do, the discussion will no doubt go on once they announce something! There is going to be a lot of change in the area over the next few months and this will just be a small part I would imagine.

Discodave

I may not be a PCV driver anymore and yes I have moaned about management but the X31 is a casulty of the M6 the delays are dire it could do with going through Walsall yes NXWM would be miffed but it really is for the people of the shires and an alternative to the train if things go worng at Cannock Arriva may be competing on the Walsall bit but one bus is not going to bankrupt NXWM

woody38

arriva midlands have now axed day returns on the X31, the 10.30 from cannock had a standing load which it reached the M6

Bob

Axed day returns? you sure? Sometimes the drivers just arent sure how to programme them into the ticket machines...

woody38

The driver said with the service finishing they had axed a lot of the fares, maybe he did not have the right code because he said the machine kept saying error when he entered return, wouldn't be surprised though Arriva are good at doing these kind of things.

Bob

Its not confirmed that it is finishing yet tho, theres Nowt on Arriva or Network WM website, its pathetic really !

MW

Operator Name    ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD
Service Number(s)    X31
Start Point    Cannock Bus Station
Finish Point    Birmingham Albert Street
Via    Cheslyn Hay, New Invention, Short Heath, Shepwell Green
Service Type    Limited Stop
Date Received    06-JUL-2012
Effective Date    03-SEP-2012

There you go, it's cancelled. Thank you, good bye.

Bob

According to Centro that is a 3month emergency tender, and a new one can be put in at short notice, there is a meeting with them & the operator this week. Smart ass ...

Bob

MPD Dart SN03 LGC was on the 5.40 Cannock to B'ham yesterday

John

Quote from: bob on August 23, 2012, 06:51:09 AM
MPD Dart SN03 LGC was on the 5.40 Cannock to B'ham yesterday

That would have been fun going up the M6!

Bob

Yea the passengers wouldve needed ear plugs. Centro are having a final meeting tomorrow with Arriva & the decision will be made. Hope they keep it/re route it

Discodave

An MPD on the x31 they are scraping the bottom of the barrel suprised if it could do 50 mph as most are knackered

Bob

it was the 03 reg one, one of the ones with the quieter engine, much better than the B-Series engine

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk