News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

3610 is now withdrawn and slowly being broken at Cannock leaving 3606/3608/3609 the last 3 alx300 b10bles in operation at Cannock

bwsau cymru

Quote from: Busman Jamie on August 24, 2014, 05:15:17 PM
3610 is now withdrawn and slowly being broken at Cannock leaving 3606/3608/3609 the last 3 alx300 b10bles in operation at Cannock

That's a shame, done many trip on her very nice! It is a shame to see these Volvos get broken down, still have years left in them!
campaigning for better transport for all

tphi12000

Quote from: busman99 on August 23, 2014, 09:24:56 PM
Ive noticed today that a Tamworth Sapphire Decker has appeared at Cannocks yard
at lesst 2 E400's in the yard tonight.
Tony

Busman Jamie

There's 4 there or there was earlier this afternoon

winston

Bob

Haha a Tory MP complaining about public transport.  It was they who privatised it all and left it to the markets!!! If theres a social need it should either be taken into public hands or subsidised!

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Bob on September 02, 2014, 12:31:52 AM
Haha a Tory MP complaining about public transport.  It was they who privatised it all and left it to the markets!!! If theres a social need it should either be taken into public hands or subsidised!
Don't forget Bob, there's an election next year, so it's high season for blue rinse bullsh!t the Sheriff's of Nottingham to blatantly pull the wool over your eyes!

the trainbasher

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on September 02, 2014, 12:52:06 AM
Quote from: Bob on September 02, 2014, 12:31:52 AM
Don't forget Bob, there's an election next year, so it's high season for blue rinse bullsh!t the Sheriff's of Nottingham to blatantly pull the wool over your eyes!

Except in my constituancy as the incumbant is resigning so will have at least 4 fresh faces to pic...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Ours is too hes that fool who dressed as a nazi at a party. And when the nurses did the dance routine at olympics he tweeted 'what next a tribute to the welfare state". Got him in a bit of trouble that did

Westy

Quote from: Bob on September 02, 2014, 08:18:04 AM
Ours is too hes that fool who dressed as a nazi at a party. And when the nurses did the dance routine at olympics he tweeted 'what next a tribute to the welfare state". Got him in a bit of trouble that did

Didn't he marry a local councillor recently?

Think I saw something in the Express & Star.

Ck

Anybody any news on the route 32 I've heard it's coming back as route 34 but a different route anybody know if this is true

Cheese

Quote from: Ck on September 02, 2014, 05:35:16 PM
Anybody any news on the route 32 I've heard it's coming back as route 34 but a different route anybody know if this is true

Somewhat different than the 32 but yes, 34 will be operating via the bottom end of Norton Canes. Not really a direct replacement but sort of convenient I suppose. Sometime in September it begins, can't remember exactly.

Bob

When are they planning to advertise it? A day before it starts?

Bob

When you click on arriva cannock app it doesnt list the 70, 75 or 62 ! Ie for cannock to wolverhampton it just lists the 68....hmmmm

Westy

Quote from: Bob on September 02, 2014, 06:59:28 PM
When are they planning to advertise it? A day before it starts?

Let's hope they use it this time.

Any idea when they're changing the 1 & 2?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk