News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Yea the voith B10bles, the centros are ok great legroom ( pity theyre not on volvo chassis) the alx300 b10bles all half decent. Darts are the pits followed by the route 1 buses and older pulsars just sound knackered

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 24, 2014, 09:48:17 PM
What with recent transfers from Wednesfield to Telford, I don't think these are headin there now, in other news Arriva Cannocks "New" buses are going to be refurbished streetlites from Arriva Southend according to a driver and certain drivers will be going to Derby for "sapphire training"

Id heard that too but then the streetlite buses cannock are getting are listed as part of arrivas new bus orders so...

Bob

Had W107 EWU in front of me at the traffic lights earlier sounding dreadful, screeching brakes and spewing out loads of black smoke...maintenance standards haven't improved lol

Busman Jamie

That's all 3 knackered then, soon to be gone anyhow along with 3606/8/9/10

andy

Quote from: Bob on July 31, 2014, 12:12:56 PM
Had W107 EWU in front of me at the traffic lights earlier sounding dreadful, screeching brakes and spewing out loads of black smoke...maintenance standards haven't improved lol

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 31, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Ah yes the expert mechanics who have both examined all of these vehicles over the pits and have full access to their mechanical history and records have declared them unfit and condemned. With such expertise available at the mere click of a button, it's a wonder Arriva spend money employing a fleet management team atall?

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 31, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

I thought darts were going? ???

Bob

Well Andy their "fleet management" team cant seem to ensure certain members of the fleet go even a week without breaking down. ...

Bob

Why do you hate the Volvos so much though jamie? Lets face it quality wise they are ( or should be if maintained properly) far superior buses to any dart/daf/vdl rubbish

Busman Jamie

I have never the liked the alx300's even when I rode them all at leicester

Bob

Good solid reliable buses lol. Rather be on a volvo than an old dart anyday. The absolute pits

Bob

So with 9 streetlites coming and four deckers,  13 buses should be leaving cannocks fleet.  Wonder what they'll be. Im hoping so.e of the volvos stay, they're repainted look smart and largely refurbished.  The darts havent been resprayed are threadbare and very knackered.  Hmmmmm maybe the current route 1 buses will move on or even the stafford pulsars

BN

Quote from: Bob on August 13, 2014, 02:42:34 PM
So with 9 streetlites coming and four deckers,  13 buses should be leaving cannocks fleet.  Wonder what they'll be. Im hoping so.e of the volvos stay, they're repainted look smart and largely refurbished.  The darts havent been resprayed are threadbare and very knackered.  Hmmmmm maybe the current route 1 buses will move on or even the stafford pulsars

You'll be suprised what goes when 4201-4204 turn up!

Bob

I take it its none of what ive listed above?  Are they exclusively for the staffords these four deckers or will they find work on other services too?

Trident 4609

Quote from: BN on August 13, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

The 63 plates?

winston

Quote from: Nathan on August 13, 2014, 07:21:50 PM
Quote from: BN on August 13, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

The 63 plates?

I'm thinking 52 plate Commanders might move to Wednesfield?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk