News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on July 16, 2014, 09:09:13 AM
According to the actual timetable page on arriva if you look hard enough ( which you wouldn't as theres no service changes listed anywhere) theres a new timetable from sat 19th July. ..which lists the 32 as still running.  Shocking

This timetable?

I don't see any 32

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Busman Jamie

2276 SN53ESG has been refurbished inside and gainde a new side and rear destination blind

Trident 4609

Forgot to mention 3798 was on the 70/76 on Sunday Night. Usually just MPD's out on Sunday 70/6's

Busman Jamie

3730 has been on 60/825 along with 1 or 2 other 47 plate (Centros/Commanders)

Cheese

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 16, 2014, 09:15:11 AM
Quote from: Bob on July 16, 2014, 09:09:13 AM
According to the actual timetable page on arriva if you look hard enough ( which you wouldn't as theres no service changes listed anywhere) theres a new timetable from sat 19th July. ..which lists the 32 as still running.  Shocking

This timetable?

I don't see any 32

Yep, that's the one I have seen as well.

Bob

Cheese

That looks like the current timetable, if you click on download service timetable from 19/07/2014 there is a PDF of the new timetable or the new times are also shown on the tabs below.

Bob

Fair enough.  They should at least advertise that the service is changing or put posters up on buses surely? Its a reduction of two buses an hour from Hednesford

Bob

When the 1 gets upgrade its rumoured itll be walsall to cannock only.  Anyone know if thats correct?

Busman Jamie

2103 SN51UDW and 2232 W232SNR are both working out of Cannock today

Bob

Bob

My mate told me BU03 HRE is being resprayed at the moment.  These 4 buses were rumoured to be goin back to telford

Busman Jamie

What with recent transfers from Wednesfield to Telford, I don't think these are headin there now, in other news Arriva Cannocks "New" buses are going to be refurbished streetlites from Arriva Southend according to a driver and certain drivers will be going to Derby for "sapphire training"

Bob

I dont mind the cadets theyre quite smooth. Terrible legroom tho lol

Busman Jamie

Bob... Is there a bus out there on the Arriva fleet you do like lmao..... 3736 on 68 today, 3737 on 60/825 and 3738 on 33

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk