News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The other bus on the 62 was a 51 plate dart. Bu51 kwl. Horrible. When stationary the whole bus was shaking and vibrating it rattled really badly seats were threadbare and the one I sat on had a rusty sharp piece of metal hanging off under it which I grazed my ankle on. A right state. Mind you it was the commander that broke down on the service today not this lol

Tony

Quote from: Bob on July 04, 2014, 09:58:26 PM
The other bus on the 62 was a 51 plate dart. Bu51 kwl. Horrible. When stationary the whole bus was shaking and vibrating it rattled really badly seats were threadbare and the one I sat on had a rusty sharp piece of metal hanging off under it which I grazed my ankle on. A right state. Mind you it was the commander that broke down on the service today not this lol

At least I felt at home at Stansted. An Arriva T-reg MPD pulled in on the 301 still with roller blinds and the destination blank!

Bob

Wonder if it was in as bad a condition as ours lol? Cannocks are amongst the worst ive seen/been on. You could understand if it was a two bit tinpot small operator but a huge private empire?....

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ck

Saw 3797 on rail replacement in hednesford a bit more contract work

tphi12000

3719 and a 74/75 pulsar on the 60/62a/825 today
Tony

Bob

Saw V609 DBC  its looking good after its retrim and respray

Solo1

When r cannocks streetlites due

Bob

Theres a rumour theyre going to be refurbished 2012 stock transferred in. Cant see that myself.  Why spend money refurbing a two year old bus lol. Still, if that is the case 2yrs old is still ten years more modern than the vehicles used now

John

There are some unregistered Sapphire spec Streetlites at Heysham, pictured today. One has fleetnumber 1552, and the other 3659.

I wonder if 3659 is one of the ones destined for Cannock (Do we know their fleetnumbers yet?) I could not see 1552 been for Midlands as it does not fit in with the numbering system

https://www.flickr.com/photos/81788292@N07/14595772502/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/81788292@N07/14593133291/

tphi12000

3659 is for the Shires , it was suggested elsewhere a while ago they would be 28xx however same article had the E400 as 49xx and they are reprtaed as 44xx.
Tony

Bob

According to staffordshire c.c local bus service changes page from "july 2014" ( no specific date stated) the 32 is cancelled and the 31 has timetable changes. ...nothing on arriva site as usual! !!! Unless its an error on the county council page?

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on July 15, 2014, 11:25:39 PM
According to staffordshire c.c local bus service changes page from "july 2014" ( no specific date stated) the 32 is cancelled and the 31 has timetable changes. ...nothing on arriva site as usual! !!! Unless its an error on the county council page?

Why would it be an error? The 32 is being withdrawn and the 31 and 33 are having timetable changes. From Monday I believe.

Bob

Yet theres nothin listed in arriva midlands service changes!

Bob

According to the actual timetable page on arriva if you look hard enough ( which you wouldn't as theres no service changes listed anywhere) theres a new timetable from sat 19th July. ..which lists the 32 as still running.  Shocking

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk