News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Are they just changing it over to sapphire or changing the route too?

Bob

Seen BU51 KWN driving near cannock rail station this morning.  Newly refurbished and resprayed.  Had red and white test plates on and was carrying a load of seats stacked up in the back.  Lets hope its heading for pastures new.  On the downside looks like cannocks acquired another old mpd V426 DGT

Bob

There's a murmur that cannock is now not having the four deckers from tamworth.  Any truth in it does anyone know?

BN

Quote from: Bob on September 03, 2014, 12:15:12 PM
There's a murmur that cannock is now not having the four deckers from tamworth.  Any truth in it does anyone know?

Yes they are.

Bob

covlad27

Ive heard the deckers will be in cannock around the first week of october maybe sooner

Bob

So 13 buses coming in shortly.  Whats gonna leave.  Sadly I reckon all the volvos...but thats only 6...what about the other 7

Ashley

ALX300 B10's for scrap
Wright B10's to Telford
Cadets to Telford

That's my idea

Cheese

Quote from: Ashley on September 06, 2014, 10:39:10 AM
ALX300 B10's for scrap
Wright B10's to Telford
Cadets to Telford

That's my idea

Thought Telford had been getting rid of Cadets, can't imagine they would want more back. Cadets to Wednesfield seems more likely, that was where the other ones have just gone.

Ashley

Quote from: Cheese on September 06, 2014, 10:43:32 AM
Quote from: Ashley on September 06, 2014, 10:39:10 AM
ALX300 B10's for scrap
Wright B10's to Telford
Cadets to Telford

That's my idea

Thought Telford had been getting rid of Cadets, can't imagine they would want more back. Cadets to Wednesfield seems more likely, that was where the other ones have just gone.

B6LE replacements was the idea I had in my head

Bob

Cant see the b10s heading to telford.  Theyre great buses but have been really really unreliable at cannock.  Never understood why. W109 EWU  has been sounding awful since its been there. V609 DBC has oddly been refurbished and resprayed recently.  Maybe itll joint its siblings at wardle. There was a rumour that the cadets were going to Shrewsbury. Id hope at least a few of the darts were going.  BU51 KWJ is a disgrace

covlad27

Ive heard a whisper that the plaxtons are going to join the rest of the fleet if plaxtons

Westy

Apparently earlier today, according to a comment on Facebook, the 1 was diverted via the Turnberry in Bloxwich due to an RTA near the Bell Inn end of Stafford Road.

Bob

Just saw a citaro pulling out of delta way

Bob

Will 4200-4203 be resprayed before entering service at cannock?  Or branded up for staffords?  Presumably the sapphire advert will be taken off the one lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk