News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Noticed 2290 has been refurbed/resprayed. Out on the 68 today

Bob

Its second refurb. Why theyre bothering I dont know theyre already past their sell by date after heavy use on interurban routes they weren't designed for for 13 years

Bob

Are the deckers being put straight into service on Saturday from cannock?

Tony

The deckers Cannock are actually getting are 4201-4. 4200 is staying at Tamworth

Bob

Are all four exclusively for the stafford routes?

Tony

Quote from: Bob on October 01, 2014, 06:49:12 PM
Are all four exclusively for the stafford routes?

Sorry Bob, I only get sent vehicle news by Arriva!

Bob

The reason I ask is I had heard a rumour that the 60/825 interworkings may be ending with the 825 going back to stafford garage.  This would potentially allow the use of deckers as and when on the 60. Both routeshave timetable changes in oct according to staffs cc. But on different dates

Bob

What vehicles are leaving when they come?

Tony

Quote from: Bob on October 01, 2014, 06:53:29 PM

The email I had didn't state that, full details of what I was sent today are

The Sapphire launch is taking place today with the vehicles entering service on Saturday this will cascade 4201,4202,4203,4204 to CANNOCK and 4205,4206,4207 to Wigston.

4200 is to Remain at Tamworth and will be repainted.

The Vovlo B6's displaced at Tamworth have surfaced at Wardle's temporarily

A streetlite from Telford will be going to Shrewsbury from 6 Oct for 2 weeks for trial on the Park and Ride

Bob

Itll be interesting to see if 4201-4 are treated to a repaint at cannock before entering service or whether theyre just pressed straight into use on Saturday/Monday.

BN

Quote from: Tony on October 01, 2014, 06:58:11 PM
Quote from: Bob on October 01, 2014, 06:53:29 PM

The email I had didn't state that, full details of what I was sent today are

The Sapphire launch is taking place today with the vehicles entering service on Saturday this will cascade 4201,4202,4203,4204 to CANNOCK and 4205,4206,4207 to Wigston.

4200 is to Remain at Tamworth and will be repainted.

The Vovlo B6's displaced at Tamworth have surfaced at Wardle's temporarily

A streetlite from Telford will be going to Shrewsbury from 6 Oct for 2 weeks for trial on the Park and Ride

Vehicles leaving Cannock are 3736, 7, 8, 9.

Bob

For Shrewsbury?  Are any darts ever going to leave cannock?  Theyre easily the worst buses at the depot and they keep coming! V208 KDA V426 DGT are recent transfers. V426 DGT stinks of diesel at the back and rattles like mad. Hopefully the route one commanders are at best going or at worst at least being refurbed and resprayed!

Bob

More breakdowns today. Theres two coach aid vehicles in the bus station,  looks like one of the route 2 buses about to be towed off.  Decker 4202 is in bus stn.  Not sure if its in service

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on October 03, 2014, 12:59:10 PM
More breakdowns today. Theres two coach aid vehicles in the bus station,  looks like one of the route 2 buses about to be towed off. Decker 4202 is in bus stn.  Not sure if its in service

Won't be long before one sneaks onto the 68 or 70!

Bob

They might do but I think they were intended for the stafford services.  Camt wait until they enter service!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk