News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

3741 has been resprayed. Just passed through Wednesfield High St on a 68

Bob

Itd be great if theyre having 8 but what would they be used on?

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on October 05, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

Maybe CK are about to give the regulars a massive shock by treating their fleet to repaints and refurbs where required. No wait that's a mad idea. What about peak time or school service extras?

The Centros transferring is logical but having 4201 - 7 doesn't seem logical to me, well four yes just not 7

Bob

I dont know if theres any truth in it but a friend told me thatthe 825 is supposed to be going back to stafford garage.  If it did this would allow them to use deckers on the 60 as it wouldn't have to interwork and go under that low bridge. To be fair the 60 used to be the route that deckers were used on the most when arriva had them at cannock previously

Tony

Quote from: busman99 on October 05, 2014, 09:36:44 PM
Quote from: Ashley on October 05, 2014, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: Bob on October 05, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

Maybe CK are about to give the regulars a massive shock by treating their fleet to repaints and refurbs where required. No wait that's a mad idea. What about peak time or school service extras?

The Centros transferring is logical but having 4201 - 7 doesn't seem logical to me, well four yes just not 7

4201 - 7 and 1 other decker ive been told.  4223 was milling around the depot the other day perhaps it could be that one.

Im wondering though what other service they could go on besides 74 and 75.  It will be good to see deckers out in cannock tomorrow

As I posted above senior management at Arriva were still telling me 4205-7 were going to Wigston, so not sure where this rumour has appeared from

Bob

Some of the deckers are out today and one has already broken down!  And been replaced with a Cadet! Lets hope its not still on in rush hour cos thatd make a very unpleasant trip with no legroom and a bus that cant cope to start with.  Give it six months at cannock and the b9s will be ready for the scrapyard

covlad27

Anyone else noted 3701 has had its interior refurbed??

Bob

And chase linx removed from the side and rear branding taken off

Bob

3701-4 have been desperately needing refurbs for a long time though. Almost all of the other commanders elsewhere in the fleet were done years ago

covlad27

Your right they did need doing desperatly.  Wonder if they keep these buses as they seem to be being refurbed??

Bob

3703 is the worst by far interior wise and 3704 the worst sounding.  BU03 HRK cadet is the bus most in need of a refurb as its absolutely shocking inside worst than nx's worst. Awful.  A lot of the darts are in a poor state.  Bu51 kwj is terrible. I don't know why theyre bothering to give them a second refurb though theyre lightweight midibuses that have been thrashed on interurban routes they cant be far from withdrawal?  Itll be interesting to see what goes when the streetlites enter service

covlad27

It will be interesting to see what goes.  Ive heard the start date for Sapphire is the 27th October.  A driver told me a launch is due in cannock town on the 20th

Trident 4609

Are the all of the B9TL's in service at CK after transferring from Tamworth?

covlad27

I saw 4201 to 4 out yesterday and a quick peek over the fence at cannocks yard I noticed 4205 sat there

Trident 4609

Quote from: busman99 on October 08, 2014, 12:50:57 PM
I saw 4201 to 4 out yesterday and a quick peek over the fence at cannocks yard I noticed 4205 sat there

All on the Staffords I guess? Won't be long before one gets onto the Pye Green circulars or even the 70/6

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk