News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Electric Buses

Started by Tony, February 01, 2020, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: winston on July 27, 2024, 02:40:55 PMAnother E400EV was being delivered yesterday, passed it heading south on the M1 approx 11.00am
6 have been inspected at Scarborough so it will be one of those on the way to BYD at Slough

winston

Quote from: Tony on July 27, 2024, 02:43:13 PM6 have been inspected at Scarborough so it will be one of those on the way to BYD at Slough
I couldn't ID it as passed it North bound.

Tony

Quote from: winston on July 27, 2024, 02:43:56 PMI couldn't ID it as passed it North bound.
The Scarborough ones have a handwritten fleetnumber in the nearside windscreen, but would be impossible to read on the motorway

jamesX4

Are the new electric buses air conditioned? The air coming out of the vents of the upper deck of E172 is fairly cool.

BK63 YWP

QuoteAre the new electric buses air conditioned? The air coming out of the vents of the upper deck of E172 is fairly cool.
Nope no A/C on the electrics in the saloon
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

mranon

saw e228 on lichfield road by peacock avenue 

Tony

Quote from: mranon on July 29, 2024, 03:29:02 PMsaw e228 on lichfield road by peacock avenue
Now at PB for initial inspection 

Wba_lad

You know the new Volvo demo 1908, I'm pretty sure this was at the euro bus expo few years ago. It looked very smart does it have a B8 dashboard too I can't rember fully but I'm sure I rember seeing it at the euro bus expo. 

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 05, 2024, 10:11:03 AMYou know the new Volvo demo 1908, I'm pretty sure this was at the euro bus expo few years ago. It looked very smart does it have a B8 dashboard too I can't rember fully but I'm sure I rember seeing it at the euro bus expo.
It's only 18 months old, so wouldn't have been there a few years ago

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on August 05, 2024, 10:14:24 AMIt's only 18 months old, so wouldn't have been there a few years ago
Sorry it was there November 2022 wasn't it feels longer than that. 

ellspurs

I saw three electrics trundling down the m42 this morning, between j10 and 9, about 10am. It looked like the first one was E190, couldn't see what the other two were. They had the NIS nxcov.com blinds on the front.

There was an oversized vehicle trying to overtake them, and then quite a queue behind them!

Tony

Quote from: ellspurs on August 05, 2024, 02:21:16 PMI saw three electrics trundling down the m42 this morning, between j10 and 9, about 10am. It looked like the first one was E190, couldn't see what the other two were. They had the NIS nxcov.com blinds on the front.

There was an oversized vehicle trying to overtake them, and then quite a queue behind them!
E182, 190 & 192 all now at Aston 

don

I don't know if I've missed something but according to Bus Times, E177 spent yesterday on a duty on the 529  - is this correct, and is it on loan to WN currently?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Westy

Quote from: don on August 09, 2024, 01:35:45 AMI don't know if I've missed something but according to Bus Times, E177 spent yesterday on a duty on the 529  - is this correct, and is it on loan to WN currently?
Surprised if it was.

cris 99

It was never on 529 if you click on it it has tracked on there since march it's a tracking issue. E177 hasn't actually entered service yet 
17//72/73/97/X12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk