News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Electric Buses

Started by Tony, February 01, 2020, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: don on August 09, 2024, 01:35:45 AMI don't know if I've missed something but according to Bus Times, E177 spent yesterday on a duty on the 529  - is this correct, and is it on loan to WN currently?
No it didn't, if you actually look at the journey history you'll see it was nowhere near Wolverhampton, and was just tracking inside Perry Barr depot, like it is today:
https://bustimes.org/vehicles/tnxb-e177?date=2024-08-08#journeys/615842377

The system was logged on to a 529 journey at some point, presumably just for testing equipment, and someone forgot to log off, that's all this is. You see the same with some other vehicles that haven't been used yet.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Mayfield

4th August Robert's to PB

Mayfield

On tha
Quote from: Stu on August 09, 2024, 10:03:04 AMNo it didn't, if you actually look at the journey history you'll see it was nowhere near Wolverhampton, and was just tracking inside Perry Barr depot, like it is today:

The system was logged on to a 529 journey at some point, presumably just for testing equipment, and someone forgot to log off, that's all this is. You see the same with some other vehicles that haven't been used yet.

In that link where can you see it was in PB garage

jasmine

Quote from: Mayfield on August 09, 2024, 10:33:32 AMOn thaIn that link where can you see it was in PB garage
The chevron off the side of the M6 is where the vehicles tracked location.
16/16A "enjoyer"

don

Quote from: Stu on August 09, 2024, 10:03:04 AMNo it didn't, if you actually look at the journey history you'll see it was nowhere near Wolverhampton, and was just tracking inside Perry Barr depot, like it is today:

I did look at the map before I posted and it showed journeys on the 529 (Wolverhampton/Walsall), in accordance with the journeys it listed.

But thanks for the explanation. I have seen this before when the Coventry vehicles were being prepared - but the map did not show the actual journeys like this one. If it hadn't I wouldn't have posted the query.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Stu

Quote from: Mayfield on August 09, 2024, 10:33:32 AMOn thaIn that link where can you see it was in PB garage

Look at the tracking chevrons and then zoom in.
You cannot view this attachment.
You cannot view this attachment.
My locals:

don

My mistake - you actually have to zoom out to see it, as on my smart phone, it centres on the 529 route (shows the stops with no arrows)! 

It shows the journey from Roberts to PB on 4/8/24 also!! 

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on August 09, 2024, 10:31:44 AM4th August Robert's to PB
Actually Roberts to Aston depot

Mayfield

Every 
Quote from: jasmine on August 09, 2024, 10:35:19 AMThe chevron off the side of the M6 is where the vehicles tracked location.
Every days a school day

don

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2024, 01:35:11 PMActually Roberts to Aston depot
Yeah I thought it was a roundabout way to (eventually) get to PB! 

Wibble

E182 tracking on Bustimes as LG73FUW which i believe was its originally allocated registration

Cheers ... Richard
Local Routes:
65 Tamworth - Polesworth - Atherstone - Nuneaton
65a Tamworth - Polesworth - Wood End - Piccadilly - Hurley - Kingsbury - Dosthill - Tamworth circular
66 Tamworth - Polesworth - Birch Coppice
785/786 Tamworth - Polesworth - Austrey Newton Regis - Tamworth circular

Tony

Quote from: Wibble on August 12, 2024, 08:38:00 AME182 tracking on Bustimes as LG73FUW which i believe was its originally allocated registration

Cheers ... Richard
Now corrected

Stu

Looks like E252 has finished its training duties, now being used in service at YW.
My locals:

ellspurs

Quote from: Tony on August 05, 2024, 04:19:05 PME182, 190 & 192 all now at Aston
Two more trundling down the m42 this morning, saw them about 1045am between j10 and j9. Didn't see the number.

Tony

E212 & E217 now at PB
E290; E291; E292; E293 & E294 all delivered new to BC in the last two days

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk