News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Farewell Day for B6; B10L; Spectra & mercedes

Started by Tony, September 18, 2015, 03:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Thanks to the folks at NXWM who organised it today. Pity the types have to go but hey ho. Was certainly good to bump into folks I haven't seen in ages and also meet new folks too.

I almost didn't come because of personal issues (the same reason why my name hasn't popped up much on the spotter spotting thread either) but hopefully I shall be back to normal soon (hopefully in time for the PN Open Day).

Its shocking to hear about the incident involving one member who, it could be said, potentially brought the forum into disrepute.

Anyway, let's hope the tridents get just as good a send off! :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Great day, @RS has no respect, he started crying and then shouting at his parent/guardian, you need to learn respect

Dylanbusboy45

Really enjoyed today and glad I had a last ride on a B10L.  :)

domino.99

Quote from: trident4370 on October 03, 2015, 05:23:33 PM
I'll go one better and say it is about time his account was permanently deactivated. He does nothing but start arguments, he always posts untrue crap that Tony can prove wrong and he has been caught out stealing photos before. A lot of people at the Mossley terminus weren't even local spotters and wondered what the hell was going on. Quite frankly I find it embarrassing that they saw what happened, said individual is just giving the bus enthusiast community a bad name. If today has taught me anything it is that second chances do not work.

On another note I would like to thank Tony and NXWM as today has been a great success, I have really enjoyed it and it was nice to have the chance to say a final goodbye to the B10Ls which I will miss dearly  :(

Completely agree joe. Nor do third forth or fifth

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: trident4370 on October 03, 2015, 05:23:33 PM
If today has taught me anything it is that second chances do not work.

It seems so, all I have from today is happy memories, but it seems that mine are happier than some.

Have to say i didn't see the person in question although i seemed to miss quite a few forum members, although when i got to Walsall for the last time, I saw @the trainbasher was chatting to a driver.

Perhaps Rhys would like to explain to us, before he gets banned, why he doesn't want people to photograph a bus, when the whole point of the day is to ride and photograph the buses one last time. And also he might like to explain why it is necessary to swear at people spoiling there day!!!

Amd then just as i try and post this reply, I see this

"Great day, @RS has no respect, he started crying and then shouting at his parent/guardian, you need to learn respect"

Rhys, have stood up for you on here before now and then this is how you act, sorry but if you get banned, it;s all your own fault!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Ronnoc

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 03, 2015, 05:42:17 PM
Great day, @RS has no respect, he started crying and then shouting at his parent/guardian, you need to learn respect
Was @RS that kid with the black cap and a black adidas backpack?

Trident 4194

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on October 03, 2015, 05:50:05 PM
Was @RS that kid with the black cap and a black adidas backpack?

Yes and orange shoes

Ronnoc

MW

Meanwhile I was driving on the 11C stuck in Villa traffic... Lol

Ronnoc

Quote from: MW on October 03, 2015, 06:04:43 PM
Meanwhile I was driving on the 11C stuck in Villa traffic... Lol
Dayum, thought I saw you driving 4642 on the 37.

the trainbasher

@MW it could be worse...could be a villa supporter (I feel sorry for them at times :))

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Nah I had 4524 on the 11C. Two long trips lol, another shortly.

I don't know about football either. No idea who was playing or who won lol, all I know is my bus was there when the match ended, and I basically got shafted lol

AV4248

Had a great time today, was nice to go on both Mercs, 1436 and a couple of Spectra's for the last time, was a shame the B6 didn't make it out. I'd like to thank @Tony and all else involved in making this event happen.

Even managed to mix things up and end up on 4264, was on the 301 all day. One of my favourite Volvo ALX400's, remember it well when it was at West Bromwich Garage.

Shame I didn't get to properly meet anyone from the forum, guess nerves got in the way really. Managed to get some good photos though! There were some onboard 1641 when being taken around Walsall Garage I was sat near the back just really anxious to make conversation.

Hopefully I can make it to the open day at Pensnett.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk