News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Farewell Day for B6; B10L; Spectra & mercedes

Started by Tony, September 18, 2015, 03:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Sounds very nice and friendly :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

CL

Quote from: trident4370 on October 03, 2015, 03:39:20 PM
Nice of @RS to threaten everybody photoing 1447, aka "the forum idiots" at Mossley just, also the "Fuck Off" he shouted in Bloxwich was charming.
Oh dear. What a way to make an impression. Not gonna lie, didn't last the whole day without another fellow bus spotter splurging out the swear words.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself. Didn't manage to catch any Volvos or Mercs tho. Didn't see the B6, did it die before the day started? Gave up circa 1330, so didnt get an opportunity to see Walsall Garage's merc lineup. :(
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Quote from: clayderman on October 03, 2015, 03:44:55 PM
Oh dear. What a way to make an impression. Not gonna lie, didn't last the whole day without another fellow bus spotter splurging out the swear words.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself. Didn't manage to catch any Volvos or Mercs tho. Didn't see the B6, did it die before the day started? Gave up circa 1330, so didnt get an opportunity to see Walsall Garage's merc lineup. :(
When I was on 4017 at about 11:40 I heard the B6 had failed so, must have @clayderman
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

trident4370

Quote from: clayderman on October 03, 2015, 03:44:55 PM

Well apart from being threatened the day has been a really good day shame 620 never made it but It's still been great.

domino.99

Quote from: trident4370 on October 03, 2015, 03:48:59 PM
Well apart from being threatened the day has been a really good day shame 620 never made it but It's still been great.

Fully agree and the group was fantastic @Nathan @Alex @Ashley 60171 @trident4370 @Trident4583 @P419 EJW Tom forgot your name lol @John @nxwmbusfan1999 @Kevin think that's all apologies if I missed anyone.

James4368

Ive really enjoyed today

Shame about B6 didn't come out

But it was a brilliant day at end and seeing a lot of members from forum :)
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Ronnoc

Gave a thumbs up to @thetrainbasher whilst on 4021 with @Tony driving, met @james99 and @Michael Bevan. Great day today but might not catch the Spectra on the X51 back to Birmingham.

BK63 YWP

I enjoyed today minus being in work uniform but saw a fair few from the forum but never got noticed :'(
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Stuharris 6360

Thanks to @Tony and everybody else who organised the day, couldn't stay till the end, but rode all the Spectra's and the B10Ls, and even managed a few minutes on 1613, until it expired with gearbox problems trying to turn right onto Bloxwich High Street.

Am sorry though that a certain member of this forum managed to spoil it for people, I had begun to think that he had begun to grow up a little, sadly I seem to be mistaken. I think the person involved should publicly apologise to those he has upset on this forum!!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

GeminiFan1991

I have to say it was a good day, l rode my first (and last) Spectra, my opinion on Mercs changed with Tony driving so well although I'm happy their going.

If anyone saw an asian lad with a black beanie hat then it was me. Didnt know who was a forum member but it was nice seeing a wealth of people with their cameras out.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

T840MAK

Quote from: Dom on October 03, 2015, 04:07:47 PM
Fully agree and the group was fantastic @Nathan @Alex @Ashley 60171 @trident4370 @Trident4583 @P419 EJW Tom forgot your name lol @John @nxwmbusfan1999 @Kevin think that's all apologies if I missed anyone.

How can you keep forgetting my name @Dom - I'm offended! ;)

Thanks to Tony & everyone else who's organised today - it's been a great day and well worth the trip down!
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

Ronnoc

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on October 03, 2015, 05:01:06 PM
I have to say it was a good day, l rode my first (and last) Spectra, my opinion on Mercs changed with Tony driving so well although I'm happy their going.

If anyone saw an asian lad with a black beanie hat then it was me. Didnt know who was a forum member but it was nice seeing a wealth of people with their cameras out.
Was it you I met on 4021 when I was recording?

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on October 03, 2015, 05:07:27 PM
Was it you I met on 4021 when I was recording?

I remember chatting to someone outside before I boarded the bus and briefly spoke to a guy when I was getting off, top deck ?!
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

trident4370

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 03, 2015, 04:50:55 PM
Am sorry though that a certain member of this forum managed to spoil it for people, I had begun to think that he had begun to grow up a little, sadly I seem to be mistaken. I think the person involved should publicly apologise to those he has upset on this forum!!!
I'll go one better and say it is about time his account was permanently deactivated. He does nothing but start arguments, he always posts untrue crap that Tony can prove wrong and he has been caught out stealing photos before. A lot of people at the Mossley terminus weren't even local spotters and wondered what the hell was going on. Quite frankly I find it embarrassing that they saw what happened, said individual is just giving the bus enthusiast community a bad name. If today has taught me anything it is that second chances do not work.

On another note I would like to thank Tony and NXWM as today has been a great success, I have really enjoyed it and it was nice to have the chance to say a final goodbye to the B10Ls which I will miss dearly  :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk