News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: Mike K on June 30, 2015, 07:11:38 PM
Horrendous problems inbound due presumably due to an incident on either Aston Expressway or M6. Traffic backed up all through tunnels, down Bristol St and quite a way down Bristol Rd. Hagley Rd and Harborne services also affected as problems also affecting Great Charles St, Paradise Circus etc.

Seems to happen all too often these days.

Yeah, got my Timed Receipt in shall we say. Lol

Ashley 60171

Took my 29A (808) 45 minutes to do Broad Street to Colmore Row. Walking from there to New Street was the quickest id moved in an hour.

John

Quote from: Mike K on June 30, 2015, 07:11:38 PM
Horrendous problems inbound due presumably due to an incident on either Aston Expressway or M6. Traffic backed up all through tunnels, down Bristol St and quite a way down Bristol Rd. Hagley Rd and Harborne services also affected as problems also affecting Great Charles St, Paradise Circus etc.

Seems to happen all too often these days.

It took me nearly 45 minutes to get along the Expressway this afternoon. The nearside outbound lane was closed due to an accident which looked like to have been nearly cleared up by the time I passed it

MW

Quote from: John on June 30, 2015, 09:13:29 PM
It took me nearly 45 minutes to get along the Expressway this afternoon. The nearside outbound lane was closed due to an accident which looked like to have been nearly cleared up by the time I passed it

Was terrible terrible coming into the Coty from Digbeth too, must have been the backlog of traffic. Standstill for ages outside the coach station! Ended up 25 mins late on the 37, and as I was the fast one, it got rammed pretty quick!

Also managed to bring Carrs Lane/Dale End/Albert Street to a standstill by going through the lights only for the bus in front to pretty much immediately park up (ALX on the 82) with my in between the lights this Albert Street stood still and then seen the outcome on Carrs Lane!

Ridiculous where those stops are for the Bristol/Dudley Road buses especially when there's a Sapphire E400 coming the other way up and floods of buses on Dale End!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: MW on July 01, 2015, 12:22:12 AM
Was terrible terrible coming into the Coty from Digbeth too, must have been the backlog of traffic. Standstill for ages outside the coach station! Ended up 25 mins late on the 37, and as I was the fast one, it got rammed pretty quick!

Also managed to bring Carrs Lane/Dale End/Albert Street to a standstill by going through the lights only for the bus in front to pretty much immediately park up (ALX on the 82) with my in between the lights this Albert Street stood still and then seen the outcome on Carrs Lane!

Ridiculous where those stops are for the Bristol/Dudley Road buses especially when there's a Sapphire E400 coming the other way up and floods of buses on Dale End!

There was a broken down car on Moor Street at around 1700 just for an added inconvenience. I'll walk today if it's the same again.

lynx1103

Saw schhol service 886 arrive Walsall at 18:26 yesterday official time is 1710

Yesterday afternoon/evening great fun in Brum on the 82/87 service ,  traffic in every nook and cranny you can think of, running 50 mins plus late not in a convoy getting hammered, the convoy of 82,s were 15/20 mins behind me, got to bearwood bus interchange thought might as well phone AVL as the radio had received no response, told the chap on the phone my situation response I got told to carry on for now there's 80 buses que,ed up on the radio system once we gone through that we,ll contact you, fat chance, as a result I,ve just pulled into oak road after completing the mileage on my first part, when my phone rang where are you there's a 87 in oldbury that I'm supposed to be taking over, not much I can do from west brom, so that 87 stood there for nearly an hour while I had my RTA break then travelled  by bus to oldbury on the 4 ,

John

Digbeth/Markets gridlocked this afternoon. (I don't know if it is like that every day)

It took me around 45 minutes just to get around Digbeth and to Upper Dean Street on the 16. By the time I had got to Snow Hill there was 3 of us in a row helping each other out. AVL radioed and said to let the relief driver take over on the other side of the road than what it should have been (Towards Hamstead instead of towards City). Still 10 minutes late there though

Trident 4194

809-99 running 15 down
Also 4H from Halesowen at 15:33 running 25 down

Trident 4194

Trident 4609

Alex

WA40/41 buggered this evening. Just passed 1844 (41), 1436 (41), 1447 (40) & 1842 (40E), all in Bentley at 1733! Not good at all!
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Kevin

1824 and 1831 running in convoy round the 8A atm, meant to be every 20 mins
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

Earlier the driver of 865 said to the passengers" better late than never"
Also the b7 on 222 isn't having any layover

domino.99

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 24, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
Earlier the driver of 865 said to the passengers" better late than never"
Also the b7 on 222 isn't having any layover

Most 222's don't have any drop back and if they do its the odd min here and there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk