News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The 1.25pm 77 is a no show

6719 has just turned up, I think it is the 1.55pm as 6755 has left the Parade NIS the way that the 6 leaves

domino.99

2 WN81's just gone up Ivyhouse Lane. One 32 down on 3 down.

The bad old delays on late weekends on broad st back with a vengeance Friday 30 minutes from town hall to five ways, last nite nearly 45 minutes from town hall to plough and Harrow , there's no need to be on broad st why can't broad st services use Dudley rd services route out of brum to springhill island, then the ring road to five ways to maintain some sort of service it's just ridiculous. I don't see why I have to work nearly an hour longer on top of already long duties , all this talk of fuel efficiency what load of crap. Thank fully nobody who got on after five ways gave me grief cause I was ready to dish it back,I don't do customer care when I should be at home enjoying a frosty one.

Tony

Quote from: 2900 on September 27, 2015, 10:24:27 AM
The bad old delays on late weekends on broad st back with a vengeance Friday 30 minutes from town hall to five ways, last nite nearly 45 minutes from town hall to plough and Harrow , there's no need to be on broad st why can't broad st services use Dudley rd services route out of brum to springhill island, then the ring road to five ways to maintain some sort of service it's just ridiculous. I don't see why I have to work nearly an hour longer on top of already long duties , all this talk of fuel efficiency what load of crap. Thank fully nobody who got on after five ways gave me grief cause I was ready to dish it back,I don't do customer care when I should be at home enjoying a frosty one.

That route was even worse last night as all 9000 people at the Michael McIntyre show were put out onto Spring Hill

Can't win then until paradise is done , between now and Christmas there's hell of lot shows and attractions on.

BK63 YWP

X96s running late due at stourbridge 14.38 and still a no show
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Possibly knock on effect from the resurfacing works on Priory road Dudley this morning, but not sure that would have caused 20 minute delays

Tony

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 27, 2015, 06:13:56 PM
Possibly knock on effect from the resurfacing works on Priory road Dudley this morning, but not sure that would have caused 20 minute delays

Correct, it didn't cause 20 minute delays, It caused both buses to be over an hour late at one point

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Tony on September 27, 2015, 06:19:03 PM
Correct, it didn't cause 20 minute delays, It caused both buses to be over an hour late at one point

Thanks for the update @Tony i didn't know what was going on. 6121 has gotten back on track whilst 4346 is running 25 mins down

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

Quote from: Chris on September 27, 2015, 06:23:23 PM
Thanks for the update @Tony i didn't know what was going on. 6121 has gotten back on track whilst 4346 is running 25 mins down

They actually swapped running boards at one point to help put them closer to time

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Tony on September 27, 2015, 06:24:17 PM
They actually swapped running boards at one point to help put them closer to time

As 4346 is running down still do you think they will terminate it at stourbridge and turn it around back on time?

X10 Gornal Wood

Stu

This morning I waited 20mins for a 37; having just missed one that seemingly left on time at 8:25am from Shirley Road (as I could see it parked up for a couple of minutes as I walked down to the stop), I checked the NX app, and it showed a timetabled departure at 8:31am, then the next one due in 11 mins.

The timetabled bus never showed up, so I presume one was missing, and the next one eventually arrived at 8:44, which left a minute or so later after changing drivers. A huge crowd got on at the next stop, and then it was hit or miss as to whether the driver was able to stop and pick up other large crowds waiting at stops.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Last nite broad st Birmingham services went pear shaped with the band fall out boy playing at the nia plus thousands of students on the piss, by the time I reached ivy bush hagley rd timing point I,m 25 minutes down , wasn't expecting that on a Tuesday nite.

Dutsey

I was spotting on Colmore Row today for about an hour between two and three and didnt see a 141, was any missing?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dutsey on October 09, 2015, 05:56:55 PM
I was spotting on Colmore Row today for about an hour between two and three and didnt see a 141, was any missing?

Major delays on colmore row down to one lane I heard, I've seen a few 9E which may also back this up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk