News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

1's (WN) in convoy this afternoon due to an accident on Tettenhall Rd this afternoon. Saw 4 together on Pipers Row earlier!

A seriously crap boy band with there crap list of songs have come to Birmingham for the weekend last nite I spent one hour and ten minutes on broad street with exasperated passengers who just wanted to go home after work. I arrived in blackheath nearly an hour down not good to say the least, between now and Christmas broad street is going to be testing time.

domino.99

Quote from: 2900 on October 11, 2015, 10:45:43 AM
A seriously crap boy band with there crap list of songs have come to Birmingham for the weekend last nite I spent one hour and ten minutes on broad street with exasperated passengers who just wanted to go home after work. I arrived in blackheath nearly an hour down not good to say the least, between now and Christmas broad street is going to be testing time.

Which one, only one I know that's in Birmingham ate Years and Years as o saw them on Friday night.

Liverpool Street

Should we filter the word "One Direction" and make it automatically change to "A seriously crap boy band with there crap list of songs" haha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

Quote from: Liverpool Street on October 11, 2015, 01:37:35 PM
Should we filter the word "One Direction" and make it automatically change to "A seriously crap boy band with there crap list of songs" haha

Oh thats who... Yeah I 100% agree haha :)

Westy

Good job you said, as that description could apply to a few groups!

Good riddance that seriously crap boy band with its equally crap songs have left brum last nite. 
Probably followed by seriously crap girl band. I must say  the parents who dropped there teenage girls off for the concert could found something more constructive to do rather than sit in there cars burning juice for 3/4 hrs , plenty of cinemas in brum, just a thought.

Kevin

14:30 997 from walsall was a no show. A bus did eventually come in about 20 late but went off not in service without a word of explanation from the driver. Not useful for trying to get to Pheasey
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Not too sure why but the Suttons were a nightmare this morning.

The queues were in the usual places (Walmley Road towards Minworth) Rectory Road/Coleshill Street, Expressway) but I lost I think nearly 45 minutes. I should have left City around 9.10am, but it was nearly 9.45am by the time I left on a 905, with a 902 and 904 running close too. A few of the other buses were running special, and I had to get adjusted from Roughley as I would have had around 20 minutes to reach relief at the Uni. Still came off 4 minutes late but better than 30 minutes!

P419 EJW

4138 and 4568 both on 79 currently following each other in Wednesbury, going towards Wolvertrampton.

Yesterday evening Dudley rd hagley rd services went extremely pear shaped , I joined the que at Britannic warehouse and inched myself towards colmore row , still none wiser what actually caused it, I know brum and rain never mix, but I couldn't see any activities at NIA or ICC

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Kevin on October 18, 2015, 03:14:59 PM
14:30 997 from walsall was a no show. A bus did eventually come in about 20 late but went off not in service without a word of explanation from the driver. Not useful for trying to get to Pheasey

Could have caught the .45 934?

Kevin

Quote from: BU07 LGO on October 28, 2015, 04:40:35 PM
Could have caught the .45 934?

Sunday
Only that one an hour to Pheasey
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

OH25

The 87 towards Dudley about 10 minutes ago was quite late because of the closed road by Burnt Tree
(plus who clever idea was it to send it towards Tipton and go that way round to get into Dudley - would have been easier to send it up the 127 route into Dudley surely?)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk