News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara4352

I've got a photo of it at merry hill at 17:32

Tony

Quote from: Rhys S on June 05, 2015, 07:26:59 PM
I've got a photo of it at merry hill at 17:32

Let's see it then, because the real 1677 was in Dudley at 17:32

John

Sutton and most North Birmingham services completely hopeless most of the afternoon and this evening. expressway like a car park for most of the afternoon, and still is now in both directions.

The Birchfield Road is OK now (it was'nt at lunchtime, various buses coming in together and adgustments) my 935 seems to be on time,  but the 997s seem delayed still

I was almost an hour late getting to Hill Hook following the one that should have been 30 minutes behind mine on my last trip, managed to get it down to around 30 minutes to hand over to the late night driver, then there was still 3 of us coming into City together.

Stu

When I got to Stratford Road earlier (about 19:15), I checked on the NXWM app and it said 3 37s were due in 16mins. another in 20mins and another in 25mins.

Lucky for me there was a 31E due in 5mins.

One breakdown on the Aston Expressway and the whole road network round Birmingham is doomed!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on June 05, 2015, 07:54:47 PM
When I got to Stratford Road earlier (about 19:15), I checked on the NXWM app and it said 3 37s were due in 16mins. another in 20mins and another in 25mins.

Lucky for me there was a 31E due in 5mins.

One breakdown on the Aston Expressway and the whole road network round Birmingham is doomed!

Not even the Expressway, This was the M6 just before Junction 7

notepanel

Quote from: Tony on June 05, 2015, 07:57:13 PM
Not even the Expressway, This was the M6 just before Junction 7

From looking at the travel news this evening, I think later on there was then another lorry breakdown - this time blocking access from the expressway to M6 North.

Stu

Quote from: notepanel on June 05, 2015, 08:15:27 PM
From looking at the travel news this evening, I think later on there was then another lorry breakdown - this time blocking access from the expressway to M6 North.

I've just seen elsewhere there was a broken down vehicle in St Chads Queensway tunnel a couple of hours ago, which has also no doubt contributed to the traffic chaos later this evening.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

paul82

A trio of 900's 6703, 6705 and 6709 went into Pool Meadow in convoy at 7.30. Two then went straight out again Not in Service.

JoNi

Some 900's are scheduled to run empty back to BC. As there are more arrivals than returning departures from Coventry in early evening.

John

Just heard over the radio that the Scott Arms lights are not working due to Great Barr and Kingstanding having a power cut this morning. I imagine thats fun for all services!

the trainbasher

2 X96 Wrens Nest departed merry hill within a few of minutes of each other

(editedd to removed incorrect information)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

5E to Pheasey left Sutton around 15 minutes ago

karl724223

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 06, 2015, 12:56:27 PM
2 X96 Wrens Nest departed merry hill within a few of minutes of each other

4201 on the 141 departed merry hill 8 down too (1248 trip)
141 leaves at 50 and 20 ???

the trainbasher

I stand corrected on that ... Still been looking at the old timetable .... I've edited my previous accordingly

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

karl724223

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 06, 2015, 05:19:27 PM
I stand corrected on that ... Still been looking at the old timetable .... I've edited my previous accordingly
saw you at merry hill  1250 ish wonder who put wb on 4200?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk