News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davismt2000

Claribels have provided a good service on the 424 with well presented vehicles. Will be a shame to see them go

Steveminor

Thank you. @Davismt2000

Mr Thandi has been route learning the 424 today & has suggested he will be allocating 10.2 mtr e200s like those on the 53 to the service

metrocity

Quote from: Steveminor on September 01, 2021, 04:36:46 PM
Thank you. @Davismt2000

Mr Thandi has been route learning the 424 today & has suggested he will be allocating 10.2 mtr e200s like those on the 53 to the service
The tender specification was for a short wheelbase vehicle if I recall?

ellspurs

Quote from: metrocity on September 01, 2021, 04:53:14 PM
The tender specification was for a short wheelbase vehicle if I recall?

X21 BUS will be allocated soon enough!

Davismt2000

Quote from: Steveminor on September 01, 2021, 04:36:46 PM
Thank you. @Davismt2000

10.2m. Blimey!!

Steveminor

@metrocity you are quite correct. Although to be fair it did call for a bus no longer than 8.4 mtrs ^ we can currently get an 8.9 mtr round (just)

Steveminor

They've obviously got a plan on how to operate the service with those vehicles otherwise they wouldn't have accepted the tender

mikestone

Finally caught up with YJ54CKL, with Hilton, Newton-le-Willows,  today on Rail Replacement duties in Manchester - like others failing miserably at the U-turn at the bottom of Piccadilly ramp.

Tony

I wonder if someone should tell Claribels that their revised 604 doesn't come up Butlers Lane and across a weight limited bridge. It's done so at least three times today. Try Lichfield Road and Hillhook Road, like it says on the timetable.

Just been put on Facebook @Steveminor

ellspurs

Quote from: Tony on September 20, 2021, 04:43:37 PM
I wonder if someone should tell Claribels that their revised 604 doesn't come up Butlers Lane and across a weight limited bridge. It's done so at least three times today. Try Lichfield Road and Hillhook Road, like it says on the timetable.

Just been put on Facebook @Steveminor

Eesh Butler's Lane is a 3 tonne mgw bridge. And isn't it rather off route over there?

Steveminor

Seems to be a disparity between bustimes.org & our tracker as GPS fare issue locator clearly shows the bus picking up on correct line of route @ the correct time whilst bustimes.org tracked the vehicle elsewhere.

Maybe you should concentrate on your own massive driver shortage & leaving passengers standing everywhere than butt your nose in @Tony

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on September 20, 2021, 05:26:06 PM
Seems to be a disparity between bustimes.org & our tracker as GPS fare issue locator clearly shows the bus picking up on correct line of route @ the correct time whilst bustimes.org tracked the vehicle elsewhere.

Maybe you should concentrate on your own massive driver shortage & leaving passengers standing everywhere than butt your nose in @Tony

It was seen in person by a very respected member of the local community who lives on Butlers Lane, so perhaps you ought to teach your drivers the correct route.

I will pass your comments on to him, you may find he reports you to the authorities with that attitude

Steveminor

As stated @Tony the GPS off ticketer which shows the location passengers board the bus shows he must have been following the correct line of route. Do your trackers show buses logged in as on service whilst they're actually running Dead from/to Perry Barr & yes I saw it myself as you see I was in Sutton Coldfield today.
Now I wonder if you can guess which bus I was on?????
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at people in brick houses.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on September 20, 2021, 07:15:13 PM
As stated @Tony the GPS off ticketer which shows the location passengers board the bus shows he must have been following the correct line of route. Do your trackers show buses logged in as on service whilst they're actually running Dead from/to Perry Barr & yes I saw it myself as you see I was in Sutton Coldfield today.
Now I wonder if you can guess which bus I was on?????
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at people in brick houses.

Mark 1 eyeballs do not lie. No one was using a tracker to see these

Steveminor

I've sent a pm Tony in it you will see NOT & COULDN'T  have been a Claribels bus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk