News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marge559

Quote from: Steveminor on September 20, 2021, 07:15:13 PM
As stated @Tony the GPS off ticketer which shows the location passengers board the bus shows he must have been following the correct line of route. Do your trackers show buses logged in as on service whilst they're actually running Dead from/to Perry Barr & yes I saw it myself as you see I was in Sutton Coldfield today.
Now I wonder if you can guess which bus I was on?????
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at people in brick houses.

https://bustimes.org/services/604-mere-green-kingstanding-via-sutton-coldfield/vehicles?date=2021-09-20#journeys/167851163

https://bustimes.org/services/604-mere-green-kingstanding-via-sutton-coldfield/vehicles?date=2021-09-20#journeys/167879382

https://bustimes.org/services/604-mere-green-kingstanding-via-sutton-coldfield/vehicles?date=2021-09-20#journeys/167922174

As stated by Tony, eyeballs don't lie, it seems trackers don't either!
I don't have any red buses!

Steveminor

So by that logic 4581 did actually go to Essex the other day then.

Marge559

4581's co-ordinates did not change from one set spot all day, I don't think the TC would have any difficulty in determining that it was not in Essex, or that it was not tracking properly, as for YX17 NYY I think the evidence speaks for itself, unless of course the witness on Facebook just saw a stolen ticketer being driven down Butlers Lane in someone's van?
I'm sure people on here can reach their own conclusions!
I don't have any red buses!

Steveminor

So on its return journey it went down hill village Rd then across a field then.

Ticketer provides a GPS data tag when passengers board & when they are smart transactions these aren't easily faked even by those in the know & virtually impossible fir ax70 year old with zero i.t skills. Those GPS tags do NOT support bustimes tracker data.
I have to go on hard evidence not rumour or conjecture & the only hard evidence I have at this time suggests the bus didn't do anything untoward.
Note I was on the same bus today & its tracking on bustimes shows different to what I KNOW FOR FACT what the bus did.

Wumpty

Quote from: Marge559 on September 20, 2021, 09:45:22 PM
4581's co-ordinates did not change from one set spot all day, I don't think the TC would have any difficulty in determining that it was not in Essex, or that it was not tracking properly, as for YX17 NYY I think the evidence speaks for itself, unless of course the witness on Facebook just saw a stolen ticketer being driven down Butlers Lane in someone's van?
I'm sure people on here can reach their own conclusions!

Chuffin Nora! If I'd have know that mu [post about 4581 would cause this much of a rumpus, then I'd have tracked more weeks ago!!!!!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

ellspurs

I guess some work is being done on the tracking as none of Claribels buses are tracking today.

Steveminor

Tracking issues should be resolved now.

ellspurs

Quote from: Steveminor on September 22, 2021, 12:08:15 PM
Tracking issues should be resolved now.

Yeah they all seem to be back bubbling along now.

BBS

Just seen 424 being operated by Thandi Red
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Solo1

Quote from: bbs on September 23, 2021, 11:03:22 PM
Just seen 424 being operated by Thandi Red
has been for a few weeks now

2 Claribel 94's in convey. YJ12CHH and YJ12CHG heading out of City together this afternoon.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

YJ59BCU left City Centre on a short working 94 to Ward End Fox & Goose at about 16:40.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

I came across former Claribels E200 YX17 NVZ now running for Transdev Airport Services at Heathrow on Sunday
http://wmbusphotos.com/Claribels/YX17NYZ.html

ellspurs

I'm guessing there was another hold up somewhere this afternoon, I saw three Claribels in convoy on Auckland Drive, towards Chelmsley Wood at 1705. I recall seeing that M6 J5-6 had a 20 minute delay when I crossed over coming home from work this afternoon, but that was a couple of hours before it.

Jack D

Is claribels going to be interested in the 96 @Steveminor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk