News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Alexander Dennis Enviro200 Discussion

Started by winston, September 20, 2012, 11:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cricket

807, 608 & 809 Travelling south on A38 just north of Derby this morning

PM

Quote from: NEL111P on December 19, 2012, 04:31:59 PM
Quote from: settlerman on December 19, 2012, 02:13:11 PM
Spotted 802 out for an airing on Moor Street Queensway this morning. (NIS)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58130037@N02/8288361688/in/photostream

Cheers for posting the link! They do look really smart-cant wait til they enter service. Do we think this means the 222 and the WB route (s) being upgraded will also have branding?

danny

Im liking The bran :(ding, looks smart on the enviro, pitty they can't do the 98 simular for QE (as it interworks with X64 on Sundays and I think evenings)
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

PM

Quote from: danny on December 19, 2012, 04:41:31 PM
Im liking The bran :(ding, looks smart on the enviro, pitty they can't do the 98 simular for QE (as it interworks with X64 on Sundays and I think evenings)

Doesnt the 98 interwork with the X64 all day? I think so because usually you see them switch on Colmore Row

danny

On a sunday, when :( I catch either or, it changes twice, at rubery and brum, so the buses end up doing a big loop of the two routes, not sure about the rest of week as i dont use the routes then unless I have to go QE and then its only ever 98/99
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Stevo

They'll have to get their fingers out at Central then to have them in service by 6th Jan. Keep off the mince pies and sherry, lads!

nx4737

Quote from: Stevo on December 19, 2012, 05:22:38 PM
They'll have to get their fingers out at Central then to have them in service by 6th Jan. Keep off the mince pies and sherry, lads!

I reckon they'll do it, but I think they have left it until the last minute...

PM

Quote from: nx4737 on December 19, 2012, 05:56:32 PM

I dont know-theyve already branded one!

MW

Am I the only one who dislikes it. It looks like the terrible green branding! See the ALX400 behind it on the photograph.

winston

Looking at the photo,  802 has already been fitted with ticketing equipment, pass scanner & you can also see that the radio has also fitted (see microphone hanging down)

richie

Quote from: Winston on December 19, 2012, 06:39:03 PM

Looking at the photo,  802 has already been fitted with ticketing equipment, pass scanner & you can also see that the radio has also fitted (see microphone hanging down)

When the B7's were new to Pensnett they came ready for service the work was done at hartshornes all that had to be done at depot was vault and door ticket machine on plate and wayfarer on plate 5
minute job, the first couple needed blinds programming but the remainder were collected done.

Mike K

Quote from: Michael on December 19, 2012, 06:29:16 PM
Am I the only one who dislikes it. It looks like the terrible green branding! See the ALX400 behind it on the photograph.

I think a lot of us have an aversion to green due to the shockingly bad previous branding style. This looks a bit more turquoise like - it certainly beats the hi-viz green / yellow on the 33.

Andrew1991

I like the colour, but I think the bit under the window looks daft

don

I think it looks excellent - presumably lower panels left clear for potential advertisements? The fornt makes it even clearer to intending passengers that a 99 is approaching (presuming it's on that route).

No doubt the BC ones will all be in service by 6th Jan. Anyone know the proposed allocations yet?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk