News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Alexander Dennis Enviro200 Discussion

Started by winston, September 20, 2012, 11:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Ashley

I do like the look of the bus, i see NXWM sticking to gasket glazing, just a shame they couldnt be new in that deep red refurbed buses are now getting

bususer12

I think these are similar to the enviro 200 dart, not the e200, for an example, see the enviro 200 that's on the 226 compared to other Hanson's services such as the 228.

Tomjusttom

winston

Quote from: Ashley on December 13, 2012, 11:01:37 PM
I do like the look of the bus, i see NXWM sticking to gasket glazing, just a shame they couldnt be new in that deep red refurbed buses are now getting

I think the new Enviro's are painted in the new shade of red / cargo white, it's just the pictures posted show them all pretty dirty

Gareth

Quote from: bususer12 on December 13, 2012, 11:24:53 PM
I think these are similar to the enviro 200 dart, not the e200, for an example, see the enviro 200 that's on the 226 compared to other Hanson's services such as the 228.

I'm pretty certain they are exactly the same. The Enviro 200 had the Dart suffix when first introduced, but was dropped afterwards. In the same way, I believe the Enviro400 chassis is no longer called a Trident either.

karl724223

any photos yet cant seem to access that web site
one should be due at pensnett next week

Ashley

Whats the likelyhood of a B6LE farewell lol im joking :D unless the drivers just put the words YAY or BYE or SHED on the blinds after their last runs :D

JIM H

Tony

Photos of 801; 802; 803 & 804 currently at BC now on the main site

Andrew1991

I wasn't a big fan of enviro 200's but these look great, much better than the hansons and arriva ones

TinnedPeaches

I'm certainly impressed by the look of these already. I am wondering, as others seem to be, what's going to feature on the bodywork as they've put the side fleetnames in the corners: route-branding; adverts; connector bars?

JackC

Hasn't a Walsall B7 got the side fleetnames like these with no branding of advertising?

John

Quote from: JackC on December 16, 2012, 11:50:17 AM
Hasn't a Walsall B7 got the side fleetnames like these with no branding of advertising?

Yes, 1750.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk