News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Deckers in Cannock

Started by Discodave, August 20, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

There must be a reason for this surely? as the Amazon route only needs 1 vehicle......

Bob

They must be planning to use them on an existing route or converting one to decker

arrivaaston

Normaly there on Pye Greens apart from the one used on the A1 or just sittin in the yard

Bob

Planning to use em on the pye greens regular? or maybe the Staffords

tphi12000

Quote from: SW 2012 on October 27, 2012, 12:50:06 PM
Your wish for more Deckers at Cannock ( BOB ) has come true Cannock now have 3 Deckers on / S213 JUA / 4787 ( newest arrival ) / S217 JUA / 4791 / S218 JUA / 4792
I beleive 4787 is Telfords, it was certainly working there before last weeks half term. Tony
Tony

Bob

S218 JUA on pye greens. Such a waste...

arrivaaston

Another decker at cannock, today on pye greens 4779 S292JUA

Bob

Bloody hell is that 4 now? they should put them on stafford services at busy times (74/5) ! not on pye greens its a waste of diesel

Tony

I photographed 4791 on the Pye Greens today at 09:15, but photographed it again at 14:20 in Walsall on the A1. Don't know if the A1s interwork with the Pye Greens or it was just taken off to duplicate 4792 on the A1

Bob

If theyre going to be used on the Pye Greens regularly the frequency should be reduced, but then Arriva are stupid. An MPD was on the 1 Walsall on Sat!

arrivaaston

Maybe the 1 that midland have (basicly wasted imo) will come to cannock when the whole take over is complete

Tony

Quote from: arrivaaston on November 08, 2012, 06:28:54 PM
Maybe the 1 that midland have (basicly wasted imo) will come to cannock when the whole take over is complete

As it is being used on the 756 every day which requires a double decker it is hardly being wasted

arrivaaston

I didn't no midland had this route, I normaly see the deckers on the 19 that's why I said it was a waste because imo it is a waste of a decker like using them on pye greens is a waste

Tony

Quote from: arrivaaston on November 09, 2012, 12:34:26 AM
I didn't no midland had this route, I normaly see the deckers on the 19 that's why I said it was a waste because imo it is a waste of a decker like using them on pye greens is a waste
It does the 19 during the day in between it's two trips on the 756

Bob

What are Midlands other 2 deckers used on?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk