News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Deckers in Cannock

Started by Discodave, August 20, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy4014

Those 3727-31 VDLs were indeed purchsed as an agreement with the local authority, but that agreement is now life expired so Arriva are free to do with them what they wish.

Bob

Quote from: arrivaaston on November 18, 2012, 04:47:27 PM
So 3701-3704 to stafford? Are stafford starting a new route then because they'd be wasted on stafford local routes, the V/KDA b6's that are there now don't get full, the W/SNR darts don't get full so what they going to use these commanders on?

They arent going to Stafford? Read the post more carefully lol

arrivaaston

Decker running empty on Pye Greens again today and I saw a 51 plate gem heading towards the bus station this morning

tphi12000

4207 is at the entrance of cannock depot tonight with one of the Alx400's waiting to take up the A1.
Tony

arrivaaston

It must of been 4207 I saw then, that's the 1 that doesn't have 'city linx' branding isn't it? I didn't catch the reg or fleet so I assumed it as a 51 plate

tphi12000

I think this was debated on here last time 4207 was used it has no branding on the nearside as I saw tonight and as per tony,s picture , but still has city linx on the offside .
Tony

Bob

So it was that rather than a 51 plate then?

Bob

Just out of interest, if, and i say if, deckers are planned for Stafford service, any idea what they'll use?

arrivaaston

Well all the 51 plate gems that were reserved have all gone to Wigston now so maybe a couple of Lowlanders could transfer? Or isn't there more S/JUA alx400's in reserve?

Bob

theire a bit old arent they? thatd downgrade the service

arrivaaston

True but these days anything turns up on the staffords, I've seen the 36** volvos work it quite a lot

Bob

Yea thats very true. I just cant see it happening, them putting deckers on

arrivaaston

4207 seems to of made another visit to Cannock, seen on the Pye Greens today so people of Tamworth, very sorry you may end up with a Scania, B6 or Merc on the 110, so unless 4787 returns from Telford but then again cannock have 4791 and 4792 and midland run the 3rd decker for A1's so any idea why 4207 is back at cannock?

Bob

As a reserve for the other two?

arrivaaston

Possibly but wouldn't it make more sense to allocate another decker to cannock as a reserve rather than making another garrage short like tamworth, I'd of thought tamworth would need their deckers, its a wonder that old wreck parcked up in Derby hasn't come to cannock, we all know cannocks yard is arriva waste lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk