News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Deckers in Cannock

Started by Discodave, August 20, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broma1k

Both seen working the 10 in Wolverhampton on Monday,

Bob

oh another really busy service..not. Does anyone know whether theyre still planning to curtail the 75 to Cannock to Penkridge and double deck the 74 to Stafford?

Bob

Are the Deckers out & about today?

arrivaaston

There's only 3 deckers at cannock now, 4779 and 4791 have been on A1's and 4792 was in the yard when I went past but 4787 is now at Telford, saw today working the Arriva staff shuttle... Total waste of a decker if you ask me

Bob

arrivaaston

I wasn't even aware that telford used deckers till I saw it yesterday, its the first time I've ever seen a decker in telford if I'm honest

pertonbus

The 10 to Perton does get busy - even with 10 minute intervals. Often standing room only at peaks.

Bob

Nothing ever lasts at Cannock! I cant see their 61 plates lasting especially if the 825 goes back to Stafford garage. That'd be a good thing though, cos it wouldnt interwork with the 60 and then Deckers could be stuck on it, which are needed sometimes!!

Bob

S292 JUA on pye greens today going out of Cannock nearly empty! Why not stick em on the Staffords ?!

arrivaaston

All 3 deckers were on Pye Greens this morning but to came off I assume to do tha Amazon contract and again not even half full

Bob

Aint it stupid when there are other busier routes

arrivaaston

Very stupid, could at least use them on morning and evenings 74's where the seats would be filled unlike the Pye Greens where there half empty

Bob

Yep definately. but if the rumours come true Cannock will be getting deckers for the 74 soon. Cant see em using the 51 plate Geminis though, theyre 6yr older than the sb200s on it now its a bit of a step down

arrivaaston

I think all the 51 plates have entered service at Wigston apart from the 4 at Burton, knowing cannock it will proberbly be more s/jua deckers or t/fgn or maybe a couple of lowlanders will transfer

Bob

Makes me laugh how the 1 at Burton gets four branded deckers when the 74 is a busier service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk