News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Deckers in Cannock

Started by Discodave, August 20, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

What old wreck? I wanna know if theyre deffo deckering the Staffords

arrivaaston

Thers an old volvo olympian parke up in Derbys yard from Arriva Merseyside, its on the N/CKB reg 3283 I think is the fleet number and it is sprayed in the new fleet colours

Bob

Doubt thatll be re entering service.

arrivaaston

Its strange that Arriva Merseyside would send it to derby, maybe another 1 for wardles?? There was a time when there was an old decker from Yorkshire in the yard

Bob

Yea but dont think it was ever used mate. U. from cannock?

arrivaaston

Yeah I'm cannock but as much as I can I travel around on the buses

arrivaaston

Any deckers out and about in cannock today??

arrivaaston

I personly don't understand why cannock sent a decker to midland when they had 1 for leicester, or why 1 was transfered to Telford, I've only ever seen it used on the arriva staff shuttle in Telford

tphi12000

The one transferred to telford 4787 was actually telfords and was only on loan to cannock during the half term.
Tony

arrivaaston

What do telford use it on? Surely its a waste of a decker if its just being used as the staff shuttle??

tphi12000

i beleive its used on a college contact  , so would be used on the shuttle in between duties.
Tony

jarh_9394

Quote from: arrivaaston on December 06, 2012, 09:35:23 PM
I personly don't understand why cannock sent a decker to midland when they had 1 for leicester, or why 1 was transfered to Telford, I've only ever seen it used on the arriva staff shuttle in Telford

Why don't you understand?

arrivaaston

There's a couple of things I didn't understand but tonys made it clear, I didn't understand why Telford had a decker because I've never known a decker to be allocated to Telford before and secondly I don't understand why Midland have 4 deckers, 1 for the A1 and 2 for the 10's what's the 4th 1 for?

jarh_9394

Bob

Gemini decker parked up in cannocks yard  today dunno which one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk