News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

ULTRA RARE Dennis Lance 452 on my school service HC2 this afternoon. First time a single decker has been on any Hagley service (except once in 2011 when there were only a few people in school). Brilliant sounding bus but limped along with only a couple of breakdowns (see breakdowns thread)...

vinh1000

Quote from: nitromatt1 on September 27, 2013, 05:55:27 PM
ULTRA RARE Dennis Lance 452 on my school service HC2 this afternoon. First time a single decker has been on any Hagley service (except once in 2011 when there were only a few people in school). Brilliant sounding bus but limped along with only a couple of breakdowns (see breakdowns thread)...
Love the Lance
Use to ride it on the 63 :) out of service back to the petrol station (i live opposite it :P - so a lift home basically)
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

nitromatt1

Quote from: vinh1000 on September 27, 2013, 06:07:18 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on September 27, 2013, 05:55:27 PM
Love the Lance
Use to ride it on the 63 :) out of service back to the petrol station (i live opposite it :P - so a lift home basically)

Yes it was a great treat amongst the usual sea of Spectras, Tridents and the odd Olympian.

TGB did have 2 older lances, 206 & 207, but both are scrapped now :(

the trainbasher

Centro site

HC1   Green Bus Company   Bearwood - Hagley RC School via Halesowen   Route curtailed to operate Bearwood to Lutley Lane (WM boundary) only   Timetable amended accordingly
HC2   Green Bus Company   Winson Green - Hagley Catholic Sch via Bearwood   Route curtailed to operate Winson Green to Lutley Lane (WM boundary only)   Timetable amended accordingly
HC3   Green Bus Company   Bearwood - Hagley Catholic School via Bartley Grn   Route curtailed to operate Bearwood to Lutley Lane (WM boundary) only   Timetable amended accordingly
HC4   Green Bus Company   Smethwick - Hagley Catholic Sch via Brandhall   Route curtailed to operate Smethwick to Lutley Lane (WM boundary) only   Timetable revised accordingly

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 01, 2013, 09:13:54 AM
Centro site

HC1   Green Bus Company   Bearwood - Hagley RC School via Halesowen   Route curtailed to operate Bearwood to Lutley Lane (WM boundary) only   Timetable amended accordingly
HC2   Green Bus Company   Winson Green - Hagley Catholic Sch via Bearwood   Route curtailed to operate Winson Green to Lutley Lane (WM boundary only)   Timetable amended accordingly
HC3   Green Bus Company   Bearwood - Hagley Catholic School via Bartley Grn   Route curtailed to operate Bearwood to Lutley Lane (WM boundary) only   Timetable amended accordingly
HC4   Green Bus Company   Smethwick - Hagley Catholic Sch via Brandhall   Route curtailed to operate Smethwick to Lutley Lane (WM boundary) only   Timetable revised accordingly

I wonder what happens to the school kids when they get deposited in Lutley Lane?

nitromatt1

Quote from: Winston on October 01, 2013, 09:59:08 AM
Centro site

I wonder what happens to the school kids when they get deposited in Lutley Lane?

They don't, the service number will change

winston

Quote from: nitromatt1 on October 01, 2013, 11:21:20 AM
Quote from: Winston on October 01, 2013, 09:59:08 AM
Centro site

They don't, the service number will change

Is the Lutely lane - Hagley RC section funded by the school then or another?

nitromatt1

907 back on the road, seen on service HC3 this morning.

nitromatt1

Look out for TGB appearing where you might not expect them sometime soon.

trident4370

Quote from: nitromatt1 on October 04, 2013, 05:38:17 PM

In a New Bus Dealership? ;)

nitromatt1

Quote from: trident4370 on October 04, 2013, 05:47:14 PM

In a New Bus Dealership? ;)

That will never happen. ;)

Stuharris 6360

Your teasing us again Matt  ;) ;) ;)
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 04, 2013, 07:54:14 PM

Is it the 226  :) (only joking!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 04, 2013, 09:33:43 PM

All I can do for the time being Stu ;)

You wish Tom :)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nitromatt1 on October 04, 2013, 09:34:39 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on October 04, 2013, 09:33:43 PM

All I can do for the time being Stu ;)

You wish Tom :)

THE GREEN BUS, first bus operator to operate on the moon?  ;) ;)
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk