News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Does anyone know if any Optare Spectras are on rail replacement tomorrow

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Trident 4609

Quote from: DJ trainbasher on August 23, 2013, 10:46:35 PM

They usuay use Olympians and Tridents on Rail Replacement

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 24, 2013, 08:38:37 AM

Mostly Olympians due to fuel consumption. Depends how many vehicles are required though. A couple of Spectras were reported on rail replacement yesterday

Sh4318

I imagine there would be more buses required today than yesterday because there will be 2 an hour running from Tame Bridge to Rugeley, where yesterday, there was one an hour to Walsall, with the other extending to Rugeley
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

PM

Quote from: nitromatt1 on August 24, 2013, 09:24:05 AM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 24, 2013, 08:38:37 AM

Mostly Olympians due to fuel consumption. Depends how many vehicles are required though. A couple of Spectras were reported on rail replacement yesterday

P452BPH was on rail replacement yesterday as well

the trainbasher

Saw 201 and 203 on rail replacement

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Hope to travel on a few rail replacement Green Buses tomorrow morning on me way to Wythall, saturday service on the trains with the whole walsall rail line replaced  = half hourly buses, so there should be a nice variety ;)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

nitromatt1

In case anyone was unaware Tridents 124 & 125 have left the Midlands fleet and are now in London. Shame as I was quite fond of 124!

nitromatt1

As of last Friday I've ridden all TGB Spectras except 206 :)

nitromatt1

380 on my school route (HC2) today, love it on the rare occasion they put an Olympian on there!

Westy

Is it me or is the Chase line always on rail replacement at weekends?

mikestone

205 was in Stafford at  tea time yesterday showing WB4 - presumably route learning, although as it passed the station they seemed to be looking to see if there were any punters!

nitromatt1

Quote from: mikestone on September 26, 2013, 12:23:04 PM
205 was in Stafford at  tea time yesterday showing WB4 - presumably route learning, although as it passed the station they seemed to be looking to see if there were any punters!

No it was in service. West Brom played Arsenal last night in the League Cup and TGB were operating their WB football services

mikestone

I looked at the WBA website and didn't see anything

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk