News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real 4778

Quote from: Westy on March 06, 2017, 10:26:57 PM
One word.

Why?

The first film mentioned, Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, is 131 minutes long apparently. 

Are we seriously meant to believe that anyone will watch this over the course of several journeys? 

Unless NX is insuring itself against the prospect of massively lengthening journey times, of course!
Don't you start.

Mike K

Quote from: The Real 4778 on March 09, 2017, 04:52:25 PM
The first film mentioned, Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, is 131 minutes long apparently. 

Are we seriously meant to believe that anyone will watch this over the course of several journeys? 

Unless NX is insuring itself against the prospect of massively lengthening journey times, of course!

I kid ye not, you could watch the whole of The Lord of the Rings trilogy between the city centre and Harborne in the evening peak

karl724223

6716 now sports a new side ad  bright yellow really spoils the platinum livery

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Mike K on March 09, 2017, 07:32:43 PM
I kid ye not, you could watch the whole of The Lord of the Rings trilogy between the city centre and Harborne in the evening peak

My precious!!!
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

The Real 4778

Don't you start.

Trident 4194

How much did that crap film system cost per bus??

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 09, 2017, 08:48:34 PM
How much did that crap film system cost per bus??

Says someone that hasn't been on one. It's not just films, there's shorter TV programmes as well through Sky TV

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on March 09, 2017, 08:50:49 PM
Says someone that hasn't been on one. It's not just films, there's shorter TV programmes as well through Sky TV

How much it cost NX for privilege??

Tony

Quote from: Westy on March 06, 2017, 10:26:57 PM
One word.

Why?

There are thousands of National express journies in the UK of several hours long.
Why do Airlines have film systems when you are sat for similar journey times?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on March 09, 2017, 09:02:32 PM
There are thousands of National express journies in the UK of several hours long.
Why do Airlines have film systems when you are sat for similar journey times?

Not sure if you've been on aeroplane recently but for short haul less than 4 HOURS they got rid of it on most airline.

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 09, 2017, 09:16:09 PM
Not sure if you've been on aeroplane recently but for short haul less than 4 HOURS they got rid of it on most airline.

I suspect I have been on more plains than you

Stuharris 6360

Wonder when they are going to install wifi on all buses so we can all use this service or is it just for the select few?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on March 09, 2017, 09:29:18 PM
I suspect I have been on more plains than you

Probably also there isn't the option of getting of mid journey on a plane!! You tell me not many people use full routes of buses anyway

ARBB

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 09, 2017, 09:36:00 PM
Probably also there isn't the option of getting of mid journey on a plane!! You tell me not many people use full routes of buses anyway

It's not compulsory to use the service, if you don't like the idea of it don't use it. Simple solution.

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 09, 2017, 09:36:00 PM

It's for coaches, some journies are up to 10 hours long. The X1 and X2 is just an add on to the coach system as a trial. There's a world outside Halesowen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk