News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trident4370

Every company has a bad driver working for them at some point, the manager probably isn't aware. However if they do know what is going on then yes I agree it isn't a good sign.

Liverpool Street

And they wonder why they get smacked in the mouth in their sh!tty Dart with no assult screen!

Sorry for saying that but they have no right to say stuff like that, it's a consumer right to choose whatever operator they wish to, and shouldn't be subject to abuse if you chose otherwise.

Imagine if EE swore at customers whom were leaving them for, say, Vodafone? I dare say the flipping company would get a fine!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

driver

P202 OLX thats the bus the manager drivers. he has an hands free kit stuck to his ear!

Steveminor

The manager has been off sick for a couple of days. so it couldn't have been him.

driver

seeing as i spoke to him and iv been sat behind him yesterday and today i can safley say hes back at work. Gram

richie

The boys call him Gaddaffi lol

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: driver on May 14, 2014, 05:50:30 PM
seeing as i spoke to him and iv been sat behind him yesterday and today i can safley say hes back at work. Gram

I got flashed (easy now, I mean with the headlights) by P202 today @ Dudley. Nice to know I'm still remembered by someone !

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

As far as all the competition routes in the Black Country goes, GRS on the 246 seem to be doing pretty well! Two fairly full loads coming into Stourbridge in the last half hour, in comparison to Hansons on the X96 and TGB on the 22 they are positively thriving!

the trainbasher

Either this is the 1830 late running 246 off Stourbridge or the 1850 early running 246.

Either way it left Stourbridge at 1840!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

karl724223

The driver of the ex ampm bus seems to have picked up one of the local females to ride round with him on the platform  all day

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on May 21, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
The driver of the ex ampm bus seems to have picked up one of the local females to ride round with him on the platform  all day

Talking to him and distracting him from his driving no doubt, the law enforcement authorities should clamp down on this. Have noticed a TGB driver has a girl travel around with him, who is heavily pregnant, very dangerous.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

nitromatt1

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on May 21, 2014, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: karl724223 on May 21, 2014, 09:45:03 PM

Talking to him and distracting him from his driving no doubt, the law enforcement authorities should clamp down on this. Have noticed a TGB driver has a girl travel around with him, who is heavily pregnant, very dangerous.

Who sits in a seat like any other passenger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk