News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

222 is a good call! Quite a lot of elderly residents use it round Russell's Hall, Pensnett and imagine there are possibly a greater amount of fare paying passengers that use it as the 246 is a lot of students/workers who travel to Stourbridge who have Travelcards.

It always seems to be quite busy as well as NXWM over the last few years have reduced the frequency twice leading in some cases for some quite crowded buses leaving Dudley 

winston

GRS were out on the 246 today with R182YLA. It only had one passenger on board when approaching Russells Hall from Dudley with a NXWM Trident about a 1min behind

nitromatt1

Quote from: Winston on May 05, 2014, 03:15:34 PM
GRS were out on the 246 today with R182YLA. It only had one passenger on board when approaching Russells Hall from Dudley with a NXWM Trident about a 1min behind

I thought it was R182VLA but I could be wrong (always get Y's and V's mixed up!)

winston

Quote from: Matt on May 05, 2014, 04:14:22 PM
Quote from: Winston on May 05, 2014, 03:15:34 PM

I thought it was R182VLA but I could be wrong (always get Y's and V's mixed up!)

Ta, no it's me, it should have been R182VLA

nitromatt1

P202 OLX also on 246 - just left Stourbridge without even going into the bus station

karl724223

Are they registered to run a service on a bank holiday Monday ????

nitromatt1

Quote from: karl724223 on May 05, 2014, 08:21:58 PM

I don't think so

winston

Quote from: Matt on May 05, 2014, 08:30:37 PM
Quote from: karl724223 on May 05, 2014, 08:21:58 PM

I don't think so

They are registered to run Mon - Sat every 20 mins, whether the fact it makes a difference being a bank holiday Monday I'm not sure?

karl724223

All afternoon running right in front of a nx 246

winston

Quote from: karl724223 on May 06, 2014, 06:16:51 PM
All afternoon running right in front of a nx 246

Are GRS having much impact on NX's passenger numbers at present?

domino.99

Just saying despite it being a few days ago GRS operated the 246 on monday despite it being sunday service. There being really serious about it, aren't they.

Steve6544

Last time I seen one was. Russels hall hospital with 1 passenger on but left before 15:50 time left 15:41

andrew1991

Seen 3 grs buses today, all were running just in front of nx services, the trident i was on over took a grs dart just before russels hall hospital, as we went into the hospital grs missed the turning and carried onall the way around the island and back to the hospital and dropped one person off

karl724223

Four buses out today right in front of a nx bus all afternoon
They've also found where collis st takes them more off route antics

the trainbasher

Also T202AFM has it's LEDs working now!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk