News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

And whats the odds that NXWM will give a few extras just to improve passenger provision? :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

fleetline6477

Quote from: Winston on February 17, 2014, 12:00:14 PM
PD1084253/5 - GURDAVER RAM T/A G R S TRAVEL, 38 BLACK LAKE, HILL TOP, WEST BROMWICH, B70 0PP
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: DUDLEY BUS STATION
        Finish Point: STOURBRIDGE BUS STATION
        Via:
        Service Number: 246
        Service Type: Normal Stopping
        Effective Date: 08-APR-2014
        Other Details: MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVERY TWENTY MINUTES

I understood that following the recent Traffic Commissioner ruling that Gurdaver Ram had been banned from acting as Transport Manager. Doesn't that mean that a name other than his should appear on the licence?

Tony

Quote from: fleetline6477 on March 18, 2014, 10:04:59 PM
PD1084253/5 - GURDAVER RAM T/A G R S TRAVEL, 38 BLACK LAKE, HILL TOP, WEST BROMWICH, B70 0PP
        Registration Accepted
        Via:

I understood that following the recent Traffic Commissioner ruling that Gurdaver Ram had been banned from acting as Transport Manager. Doesn't that mean that a name other than his should appear on the licence?

not on service applications because GRS is not a limited company so the license will remin in the name Gurdaver Ram. Vosa currently does not record a Transport Manager, so is presumably allowing him some grace to find a new one

the trainbasher

Registration Accepted
        Via:

Not long now...odds on it going missing after a few days (like the 600!)?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

Just found this on facebook ' What's with the busses today? The 246 has old busses with different drivers who were telling people to get on for free? '

the trainbasher

Quote from: Andrew on April 08, 2014, 06:28:30 PM
Just found this on facebook ' What's with the busses today? The 246 has old busses with different drivers who were telling people to get on for free? '

Both 202s (t202 and p202) have been spotted on it

PM

Quote from: Andrew on April 08, 2014, 06:28:30 PM

Glad to see grs have started and have done what tgb and diamond did in the past. Weirdly though in the case of diamond on the 301 it was until the registration kicked in whereas according to the registration listed by trainbasher they should be able to charge as the registration is active. Unless it is a marketing technique... Good luck to them I say and I hope they do well on there. They've left the 16 now haven't they?

nitromatt1

Nothing out of the ordinary yet?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on April 08, 2014, 06:36:13 PM

Does the fact it's running count as out of the ordinary?

Or there being no visible timetable on Centros site count?

:)

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 08, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

Better than tgbs wrong timetables tho...

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 08, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

The former yes, the latter no!

vinh1000

Noticed a GRS bus still on the 16 earlier :/ hmm

Metrorider

Seen a couple of the GRS buses on the 246 yesterday, they seemed to be doing quite well looking at the amount of passengers on them, then again if they are letting people on for free that would probably explain that one. Best of luck to them though, hope they can make the 246 work for them  8)
Paul.

andrew1991

Quote from: Metrorider on April 09, 2014, 09:27:29 AM
Seen a couple of the GRS buses on the 246 yesterday, they seemed to be doing quite well looking at the amount of passengers on them, then again if they are letting people on for free that would probably explain that one. Best of luck to them though, hope they can make the 246 work for them  8)

They didn't offer to let me on for free today, theres a red p reg dart and is it a marshall bodied dart ?

Jay

Quote from: Metrorider on April 09, 2014, 09:27:29 AM

I Live on the 246 route and seen not 1 yesterday but this i have seen on off the dart today out off my window and just a few people on the bus
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk