News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on May 21, 2014, 10:25:09 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on May 21, 2014, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: karl724223 on May 21, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
The driver of the ex ampm bus seems to have picked up one of the local females to ride round with him on the platform  all day

Talking to him and distracting him from his driving no doubt, the law enforcement authorities should clamp down on this. Have noticed a TGB driver has a girl travel around with him, who is heavily pregnant, very dangerous.

Who sits in a seat like any other passenger

Who for periods stands at the front and talk to the driver! Saw her when i travelled on the 14:01 from City on 452 the other week.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Saw GRS again las night and either he left Stourbridge 12 down or 8 early....as the 1827 X96 was coming in behind him (to wait on stand for a few mins...)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

driver

the blue and white dart obviously forgot that he had to go to the hospital after leaving dudley twice today going straight over holly hall island towards Brierly hill.. Bet he's gutted i come out the hospital with a standing load!

Ex pensnett driver

I've had fun with them on the 246 too

the trainbasher

Quote from: pensnettdriver on May 25, 2014, 01:12:13 AM
I've had fun with them on the 246 too

Plus with the 297 also getting any Hospital to Brierlley Hill passengers, I'm surprised about the claims he's making 3 times the money than what he did in City!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

karl724223

Maybe he will get the lights fixed on his buses if he's making that much money two buses been running round all week with defective front and rear lights
And from 15.30 yesterday only two buses out

andrew1991

2 red darts parked up in king street this afternoon.

The marshall dart on the route left dudley bus station without stopping and parked up at queens cross cenetary until the nx e400 im on got to the traffic lights, the driver then pulled out to get to russells hall first but back fired as he ended up leaving with 0 passengers

andrew1991

Quote from: karl724223 on May 25, 2014, 11:08:51 AM
Maybe he will get the lights fixed on his buses if he's making that much money two buses been running round all week with defective front and rear lights
And from 15.30 yesterday only two buses out

According to a piece of paper on the back window of one of the red darts they 'repaire' buses and coaches so there shouldn't be anything wrong with their fleet

karl724223

Looks like centro had enough of them they've banned them from picking up in bus stations

domino.99

Quote from: karl724223 on May 26, 2014, 05:43:12 PM
Looks like centro had enough of them they've banned them from picking up in bus stations
Why do you say this?

PM

Has this turned into the GRS hate club? It's getting a bit boring...

karl724223

So doing what they are doing is ok then ?

PM

Quote from: karl724223 on May 26, 2014, 06:40:43 PM
So doing what they are doing is ok then ?

No, but some balance is needed.

karl724223

When somebody sees grs doing something legal can they report it for diamonddart
They have been banned from using bus stations for constant failing to adhere to departure times and using two bus stops in dudley and two in Stourbridge

fleetline6477

Their days on the 246 and other Dudley routes are numbered then if they can't use stops in bus stations. At Stourbridge they can unload opposite the entrance to the bus station but in Dudley they are snookered because they can unload by the shops opposite the car park but need to enter the bus station to turn around due to road closures.

The older white guy who used to drive for Joe's Travel is excellent and I would feel certain he follows the rules. I think the biggest problem could be with the antics of the owner, hence why I understand he needed to find somebody else to act as Transport Manager following a recent Traffic Commissioner ruler. Lead by example and others follow!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk