News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA844N

Now now Tony.... Opinions opinions!! LOL!!

richie

When you went to program the blinds did you install V.O.R as they are nowhere to be seen on the 246 today. Who said they were a quality operator?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: richie on May 31, 2014, 02:28:10 PM
When you went to program the blinds did you install V.O.R as they are nowhere to be seen on the 246 today. Who said they were a quality operator?

Well NXWM4368 has "Vehicle Under Repair" on the destination..
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

The hanovers are programmed with it yes @richie @Liverpool Street

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

karl724223

How about call fire brigade for the tridents and mercs or on tow again

nitromatt1

Public Inquiry Staff Shuttle

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

I like destination 9999 on my grs programming! Mainly as it's a way to check for dead LEDs!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

the trainbasher

Yes @Matt it should (when I set it up on Helen)...then it says "This Sign is Under Test". Just depends on if it's translated over...

the trainbasher

T201AFM is back in GRS service as seen on the 1825 ex Stourbridge to Dudley

karl724223

Three parked up in king st together waiting to go back to stour earlier

the trainbasher

@karl724223 had I known I could have sent my lads down if they were on my double yellows!! :-)

Stuharris 6360

Interesting that according to the Network West Midlands website, the GRS 246 doesn't exist.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 03, 2014, 10:32:14 PM
@karl724223 had I known I could have sent my lads down if they were on my double yellows!! :-)
they park just up from the motorbiike shop

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk