News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StourportSam

X372 CUY currently broken down on 3 route between Stourport and Kidderminster on the dual carriageway.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: StourportSam on September 11, 2014, 11:22:34 AM
X372 CUY currently broken down on 3 route between Stourport and Kidderminster on the dual carriageway.

Not a good day for Diamond as VX54MUP left Bromsgrove bus station on suspended tow just before mid-day.  :-[   Also, Y252KNB was on the X3 this morning - hope the loadings were not too high.  ;)

Cedric

Quote from: Ced on August 22, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
Will/Sam do either of you know the extact route of the new 4a  I know it is going up marlpool lane outward and down france road inward . but on the diamond site it says now servering habberley  which as you both know it is quite away from the route and it will have the 2/2A/2C/2L servering the area.i am wondering if they mean low habberley area  which is by Ferndale   which is on the 4A route
the timetable page for the 4A now  has been corrected   deleteing habberley  which route does not serve , still shows Fairfield on the timetable heading which it does not serve
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

Sunday 3/X3 are these still worked from Redditch ? or have they been moved to Kidderminster?  Will the other day you mention that you had heard some more services might be moving to kiddderminster any idea what these are?
diamond 8\10/125/292

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Ced on September 21, 2014, 12:37:52 PM
Sunday 3/X3 are these still worked from Redditch ? or have they been moved to Kidderminster?  Will the other day you mention that you had heard some more services might be moving to kiddderminster any idea what these are?

No awaiting reply from Simon Dunn as soon as I know so will everyone else.

winston

At the depot today parked up away from the main allocation awaiting attention / out of use were an allover blue W9--JNF missing front panel with fleetname from underneath the windscreen, assume that is 30905 unless 30902 has move across from Redditch? 30516 W906JNF was next to that along with 20032 MV54EEO.

Also in the depot parked with the main allocations was what looked like a green Pointer Dart with a full rear LED screen i.e. Go North East style number & destination, anyone any ideas?

RH Streetlites were still working the X3 today, saw them cross the bridge at Stourport

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Winston on September 21, 2014, 05:45:19 PM
At the depot today parked up away from the main allocation awaiting attention / out of use were an allover blue W9--JNF missing front panel with fleetname from underneath the windscreen, assume that is 30905 unless 30902 has move across from Redditch? 30516 W906JNF was next to that along with 20032 MV54EEO.

Also in the depot parked with the main allocations was what looked like a green Pointer Dart with a full rear LED screen i.e. Go North East style number & destination, anyone any ideas?

RH Streetlites were still working the X3 today, saw them cross the bridge at Stourport

Winston,

The green coloured Dart that mention was it (this one: https://flic.kr/p/afKpA6) by any chance?

And the all over blue Dart that you mention that will be W901 JNF which has been at KD since coming over from Tividale with all the other scrap buses earlier this year.

winston

Quote from: Will on September 21, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

Do you have a picture of this green coloured bus Winston?  And the all over blue Dart that you mention did it have Diamond stickers or not? As if it didn't then it will be W901 JNF which has been at KD since coming over from Tividale with all the other scrap earlier this year

No, only caught a glimpse of what I thought was the rear end of a green Dart, the thing that stood out the most was that it appeared to have a rear full width destination display, I only saw it as we were going around the island in the car. It was parked within the main allocation, row nearest the side of the depot building. W906JNF had a new white corner bumper panel (door side)

I've just checked the photo's Sam posted a while pack of W901JNF, it could be that one, as I thought W901JNF had faded blue paintwork, but Sam's picture says otherwise. I thought it had a full front bumper with just the fleetname panel missing.

There seemed to be fewer scrappers around, I know at least one Cadet has taking up a new career working for Coca-Cola

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=2333.255

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Winston on September 21, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

Do you have a picture of this green coloured bus Winston?  And the all over blue Dart that you mention did it have Diamond stickers or not? As if it didn't then it will be W901 JNF which has been at KD since coming over from Tividale with all the other scrap earlier this year

No, only caught a glimpse of what I thought was the rear end of a green Dart, the thing that stood out the most was that it appeared to have a rear full width destination display, I only saw it as we were going around the island in the car. It was parked within the main allocation, row nearest the side of the depot building. W906JNF had a new white corner bumper panel (door side)

I've just checked the photo's Sam posted a while pack of W901JNF, it could be that one, as I thought W901JNF had faded blue paintwork, but Sam's picture says otherwise. I thought it had a full front bumper with just the fleetname panel missing.

There seemed to be fewer scrappers around, I know at least one Cadet has taking up a new career working for Coca-Cola

Yes, that will be that the ALX200 ex-Wessex Dart still in "The Eighties" livery and you are correct in what you say the arse end is green so this may well be what you saw

winston

Quote from: Will on September 21, 2014, 08:34:27 PM

Yes, that will be that the ALX200 ex-Wessex Dart still in "The Eighties" livery and you are correct in what you say the arse end is green so this may well be what you saw

But does that have a full rear destination glass? That is what stood out first

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Winston on September 21, 2014, 08:57:06 PM

Try this picture? (https://flic.kr/p/oHZVje)

winston

Quote from: Will on September 21, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

It's possible colour wise, but I thought it had a full rear LED? Have the scrappers been spread around the depot? As I always thought they were the end of the depot nearest the Stourport turn off, the Green Dart was the KR town centre side.

The blue W9---JNF, W906JNF & MV54EEO were all parked in the same area as the Wessex Centro below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/34016627@N07/13629997884/

NXWM Spectra

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Winston on September 21, 2014, 09:15:31 PM
Quote from: Will on September 21, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

It's possible colour wise, but I thought it had a full rear LED? Have the scrappers been spread around the depot? As I always thought they were the end of the depot nearest the Stourport turn off, the Green Dart was the KR town centre side.

The blue W9---JNF, W906JNF & MV54EEO were all parked in the same area as the Wessex Centro below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/34016627@N07/13629997884/

No the only scrap vehicles that's at KD now are the following ALL of these are on the ASDA side of the yard;

20656; V656 HEC (Royal Bath)
20254; Y254 KNB (The Eighties)
30433; T445 EBD (Black Diamond)
30378; S378 TMB (Wessex Connect)
31495; S405 TMB (Blue Diamond)
20503; T71 JBA (Red Diamond); NOT "scrap" as such but is withdrawn.
30901; W901 JNF (Wessex Connect)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk