News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

My 914 turned up with the one behind. I've ran dead to Sutton through Perry Barr and got into Sutton with 4 minutes to spare. The one 20 minutes in front of me has only just left South Parade to load

MrBevan2000

4291 on the 8:05 907A earlier. Was 15 minutes late throughout and the bus was full and standing, even with passengers on the platform and the driver was still trying to get people on!

karl724223

Nearly all buses up Dudley due to resurfacing works

domino.99

Quote from: karl724223 on November 05, 2015, 03:48:23 PM
Nearly all buses up Dudley due to resurfacing works

Where's the resurfacing?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Dom on November 05, 2015, 04:31:50 PM
Where's the resurfacing?

The ones I saw were coming out of Dudley on the 120/276 route, is it Kates Hill?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

ARBB

One 246 is 1hr and 1min late, resurfacing is in hall street

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: pndriver on November 05, 2015, 05:38:12 PM
One 246 is 1hr and 1min late, resurfacing is in hall street

Couldn't DMBC have done the work on a Sunday, doing it during the week is sheer madness!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Mike K

I dread to think how late the 98 and 99 were running tonight, it took me over an hour to drive from Holloway Circus to Edgbaston Park Rd / Somerset Rd this evening following the same route the bus takes. Could see no obvious cause for the traffic either.

BU07 LGO

I've just came off a 997 35 mins late, was chaos all the way from town I got stuck on the flyover, Aldridge road by asda and then all the way from rushall traffic lights to Walsall! Theres a fire work display at the arboretum causing havoc for Lichfield road and mellish road routes

John

Quote from: John on November 05, 2015, 02:16:56 PM
My 914 turned up with the one behind. I've ran dead to Sutton through Perry Barr and got into Sutton with 4 minutes to spare. The one 20 minutes in front of me has only just left South Parade to load

I caught the other 914 up by The Anvil on Springfield Road, managed to overtake him just after Walmley but had to wait my time at Bromford Lane, so he overtook again. Quite pleased that I only managed to come off 6 minutes late. Because you could get onto the M6 from the Expressway, Lichfield Road was empty but was still around 15 minutes late getting to Sutton (I had to near enough come straight out again rather than having a break).

I was thinking how many cars on the Expressway wanted to use Gravelly Hill but couldn't and would have had to join the motorway!

My second bus was 10 minutes late, and ran my 905 and 902 around 10 late throughout (I was coming into City with a 904 which helped me out from The Yenton onwards to City. I managed to leave City 6 minutes late, but at that time of night, you get 37 minutes to get to Hill Hook, so quite a quick trip and managed to leave there 8 minutes late, but got back to garage bang on time!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: BU07 LGO on November 05, 2015, 07:53:20 PM
I've just came off a 997 35 mins late, was chaos all the way from town I got stuck on the flyover, Aldridge road by asda and then all the way from rushall traffic lights to Walsall! Theres a fire work display at the arboretum causing havoc for Lichfield road and mellish road routes

I think it was the fireworks here too. It confused a 3 driver when 2027 came in at 1930 but was actually the 1850, then it was every stop home as we have a big display on our estate. My sister thought id gone mad cursing in the bath at the loud bangs.

Victoria park smethwick had a large bonfire on last nite holding up 80/87s adding half hour to the journeys , plenty of parking tickets issued last nite expensive free nites entertainment me thinks serves them rite to.

John

Another accident on the Expressway this afternoon in exactly the same place as yesterday, plus another one on the way in around 6.40pm, plenty of late running buses this evening.

On my second trip out of City around half 4.55pm (Should have been 4.33pm), there were 4 of us running together. I got on to Clarence Road up in Mere Green, and there were 2 902s together heading back towards Sutton, I was around 20 late here as I was with the 902 behind. I caught up one in Sutton who dumped all of his passengers in Sutton and left NIS, who I took, then I was still with a 905 all the way into City. I had nearly caught my time back up when the Expressway was queuing due to the second accident, so 15 minutes late finishing tonight!

Trident 4609

4530 on board 69/04 arrived in Wolverhampton 40 mins late.

At 17:05, the 16:49 40 from Wolverhampton was still at Willenhall Sikh Temple.

A few mins later, The 17:24 was still at Birchills on a 41.

Trident 4609

A few tonight:

4541 on the 256 (225/55 board) arrived at Stourbridge about 30 mins late (Due in just after 20:00 but arrived at 20:31).

It then departed Stourbridge 16 down (Due out at 20:20 but actually departed at 20:36). Then running about 20 mins down until we got back to Wolverhampton.

A 255 passed me on Stream Rd in Kingswinsford at 20:49, This should pass here at 20:28.

Finally, 5401 running together with 5403 on the 59.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk