News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

nothing to do with the Queen then, or were you joking ?

7 11s in a row about 10 minutes ago on the Bromford Lane
Looks like there is a lot of trafic all along the Bromford Lane between the M6 and The Fox And Goose
4080 is at the back

All were on the 11A
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Sh4318

1940 and 818 less than 2 minutes away from each other on the way to West Bromwich, about 30 mins ago
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

domino.99

126 seemed all over the place this evening saw two pairs including the one I was on, what was going on?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Dom on November 22, 2015, 06:02:16 PM
126 seemed all over the place this evening saw two pairs including the one I was on, what was going on?

Nothing changes on the 126...

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on November 22, 2015, 06:10:38 PM
Nothing changes on the 126...

You say that as if it is normal....

Hardly ever this bad and no noticeable reason along route

Trident 4194

244 departed 15:30 to Hayley green instead of 15:15

Westy

Noticed on the app just that the Dudley to Walsall is struggling slightly with 2 due at the Parkway 4 mins after I reached the stop, then the next 2 around 20 mins later.

Still at least my friend's sister is driving the one!

John

33 minutes late coming off my 905 this evening due to the incident in Sutton and also another accident at Gravelly Hill a bit earlier. I was just leaving the temporary stop Victoria Road in Sutton when I should have been handing over at the Fire Station. I don't know how badly other services were affected

Michael Bevan

The 7:55 907A was running 20 minutes late earlier. It was being followed by the 8:05 907A which was right behind it. The 7:56 7 was also 20 minutes late due to 4490 developing a fault. However once it was rectified we were on the move.

Matt.N0056

All around Solihull and the airport was gridlock this evening. Did overhear the inspecter saying a driver was waiting for the 17:15 966, and another waiting for the 17:45. Both turned up at 18:35!

Trident 4609

The annual Wednesfield Christmas lights screw up this evening. 5417 was at Ashmore Park at about 17:45 when it was due to be departing Wolverhampton Bus Station.  Plenty of bunching.

Stu

The Stratford Road in the morning is getting ridiculous now! I'm setting out earlier and earlier, but my commute is still taking twice as long. This morning I got on the 08:07 37 journey from Acocks Green, and got off at Ladypool Road around 08:40am to walk the rest of the way (I'd normally get off at Auckland Road). It's getting to a point now where it is quicker for me to get off by ALDI and walk the rest of the way.

However I can't blame NX for this, but a lack of foresight by BCC for planning all these major roadworks on the ring road at the same time.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Quote from: Stu on November 26, 2015, 08:20:10 PM
The Stratford Road in the morning is getting ridiculous now! I'm setting out earlier and earlier, but my commute is still taking twice as long. This morning I got on the 08:07 37 journey from Acocks Green, and got off at Ladypool Road around 08:40am to walk the rest of the way (I'd normally get off at Auckland Road). It's getting to a point now where it is quicker for me to get off by ALDI and walk the rest of the way.

However I can't blame NX for this, but a lack of foresight by BCC for planning all these major roadworks on the ring road at the same time.

It's that bad now? I remember getting off at Aldi a couple years ago when I went to college (JC).

It's been ages since I've seen the traffic jam you're on about. I need to get an early 5/31/37 duty. I don't even see the 11 in the mornings. I usually start after 10am lol

John

Old Square has just cleared from around 15 minutes of been completely stuck with queuing traffic all around it. Everything is running at least in twos. 2 X51s, at least 3 93*s, 3 Sutton's, at least 3 33s.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk