News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Evergreen Coaches

Started by nitromatt1, April 07, 2013, 11:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cris 99

Theyve actullay used them on there a few times lol wud love to actually ride it to town when current restrictions are over. i Remember middle leaford well lol bus 98/689 if my memory serves
17//72/73/97/X12

BK63 YWP

Isn't paper displays something especially on a tendered route is frowned on by TfWM?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

DJ

Quote from: ellspurs on January 19, 2021, 01:14:43 PM
They've put a decker on the 53? I'd love to have seen that squeezing its way around Middle Leaford, especially when the Lynx's used to have to shunt at the junction of Middle Leaford and Glebe Farm Road due to the parking.

I'm not sure how they cope, as I've never done one on there, but Thandi have put an OmniDekka on the 53 in the past.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BN

Quote from: ellspurs on January 19, 2021, 01:14:43 PM
They've put a decker on the 53? I'd love to have seen that squeezing its way around Middle Leaford, especially when the Lynx's used to have to shunt at the junction of Middle Leaford and Glebe Farm Road due to the parking.
I thought the licence was revoked from 1.1.21?

Quote from: BN on January 19, 2021, 07:03:12 PM
I thought the licence was revoked from 1.1.21?
They're appealing I think.
"STAY GRANTED PENDING APPEAL"
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/written-decision-for-thandi-coaches-red-ltd-pd0000154
Quote from: SL 16 YPN on January 19, 2021, 05:41:22 PM
Isn't paper displays something especially on a tendered route is frowned on by TfWM?
I don't think the 28A bus has ever had a working display.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Pat

I presume that this vehicle isn't Euro 6 compliant and whether it is suitable for the tender (depending on what TfWM have awarded the contract on)?

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on January 19, 2021, 05:41:22 PM

Correct.  Set out in their AQPS rules.  My pet hate!  Operators should make every effort to make sure that their destination blinds work correctly and are programmed to the correct routes.  Although, having said that, TfWM never seem to enforce all their AQPS rules, such as the fact that drivers must be in company uniform.  I'm forever seeing drivers wearing 'everyday' clothes.  What's the point in having these rules if they aren't enforced?

V89MOA

Quote from: Pat on January 19, 2021, 07:40:25 PM
I presume that this vehicle isn't Euro 6 compliant and whether it is suitable for the tender (depending on what TfWM have awarded the contract on)?

Correct.  Set out in their AQPS rules.  My pet hate!  Operators should make every effort to make sure that their destination blinds work correctly and are programmed to the correct routes.  Although, having said that, TfWM never seem to enforce all their AQPS rules, such as the fact that drivers must be in company uniform.  I'm forever seeing drivers wearing 'everyday' clothes.  What's the point in having these rules if they aren't enforced?
They have far more important things to worry about like making sure people know the 35 uses Moor Street Queensway for 20 metres.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: V89MOA on January 19, 2021, 08:09:47 PM
They have far more important things to worry about like making sure people know the 35 uses Moor Street Queensway for 20 metres.

Is that a dig at waht I've been saying in another topic? @V89MOA

V89MOA

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 08:29:04 PM
Is that a dig at waht I've been saying in another topic? @V89MOA
Absolutely not.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: V89MOA on January 19, 2021, 08:43:07 PM
Absolutely not.

That's ok... I'm just so used to people having a pop at meI thought you were!!! 😁 Sorry @V89MOA

Lukeee

Quote from: cris 99 on January 19, 2021, 12:44:36 PM
nice to see one of the scanias on the 53 today THZ1858 im presuming this one was YV03PZY

Was on yesterday also

Steveminor

It's been on.there for a while, cant recall seeing the mmc for a while now

ellspurs

Quote from: 2206 on January 19, 2021, 07:05:33 PM
They're appealing I think.
"STAY GRANTED PENDING APPEAL"
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/written-decision-for-thandi-coaches-red-ltd-pd0000154I don't think the 28A bus has ever had a working display.

That notice says that they renamed themselves "Thandi (Red)" in 2019. Does the title of this thread need to be changed to reflect that?

ellspurs

The normal buses are back on the route again. The one I saw on Monday was off to "Smithwood" as per standard.

The other one, pictured here on Google has "To Smithswood" on it. I wish they'd be consistent

Steveminor

Really!! Decker was out yesterday

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk