News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Evergreen Coaches

Started by nitromatt1, April 07, 2013, 11:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nxwm

Have evergreen coaches lost the school contracts also I.e hagley school Coventry schools ?

Pat

Quote from: Nxwm on November 20, 2020, 11:04:45 PM
Have evergreen coaches lost the school contracts also I.e hagley school Coventry schools ?
Given the fact that they will no longer have an operators licence, they will lose school contracts.

Stu

Quote from: Nxwm on November 20, 2020, 11:04:45 PM

Their licence is revoked from January 2021 so they can continue to operate these services until then, unless the schools come up with new arrangements prior to that date.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Stu on November 21, 2020, 10:26:38 AM
Their licence is revoked from January 2021 so they can continue to operate these services until then, unless the schools come up with new arrangements prior to that date.
Could the schools be the contracts that was being referred to in regards to the NXWM Streetdecks?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ellspurs

Seen YX18 KVR on the 53 this afternoon. They have slightly fixed the destination to now say "To Smithswood".

It also continued down Auckland Drive and completely ignored Lanchester Way, and had its display off before it reached the terminus.

Nxwm

Any idea whose had the tender for the 28A service?

Steveminor

Noone as thandi are appealing the t.c decision

DJ

Quote from: Steveminor on December 08, 2020, 12:13:05 PM
Noone as thandi are appealing the t.c decision

Any idea how long an appeal takes? Will they still have to cease operations come January, or does the appeal put a pause on that until it's dealt with?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Tony

Quote from: DJ on December 08, 2020, 01:42:48 PM
Any idea how long an appeal takes? Will they still have to cease operations come January, or does the appeal put a pause on that until it's dealt with?

An appeal stops the need to cease trading

DJ

Quote from: Tony on December 08, 2020, 02:29:50 PM
An appeal stops the need to cease trading

Cheers for clearing that up

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BN

Where are they now? Went past the hawthorns and nothing in the yard.

Solo1

Quote from: BN on December 08, 2020, 06:55:50 PM
Where are they now? Went past the hawthorns and nothing in the yard.
back at Alma at where they was before

Nxwm

I seen 6 of Thandi coaches leaving the depot heard the have been taken back by the dealer

cris 99

nice to see one of the scanias on the 53 today THZ1858 im presuming this one was YV03PZY
17//72/73/97/X12

ellspurs

Quote from: cris 99 on January 19, 2021, 12:44:36 PM
nice to see one of the scanias on the 53 today THZ1858 im presuming this one was YV03PZY

They've put a decker on the 53? I'd love to have seen that squeezing its way around Middle Leaford, especially when the Lynx's used to have to shunt at the junction of Middle Leaford and Glebe Farm Road due to the parking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk