News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 4569

In the area I live there are a lot of people who play snooker. That explains why theres always a queue at the bus stop outside my house :D

windy miller

When we moved to the multi-cultural area of Sparkbrook in Birmingham we were soon aware of many ethnic customs/ belief in our neighbourhood. When one of my Hens escaped her pen and laid an egg in my neighbours garden, he assumed I had come to collect it...He said" No NO No..In my country We have a law... My garden..My property... My Egg!..
I decided it was time to give him an English Law ;)..I said " the law in this country tells us we must settle a dispute by kicking each other in the nuts. The first person to give in is the loser. Reluctantly he agreed and I gave him a hefty boot in the groin. He double'd up in agony and after 10 minutes he stood up and said.."My turn?.. I said."NAH, Keep the Egg. I Don't want it!  ;) ;) ;D
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Ashley 4569

Did you hear about the man who swallowed a battery? He won the lottery and his eyes lit up

windy miller

empty

windy miller

m/t

John

Quote from: windy miller on May 26, 2013, 03:49:12 PM
Here's a little quiz for you younger people.... 7 D in a W ?=7days in a week..Easy isn't it?...so see if you can answer these...The first 10 are easy...the next 8 you may have to ask your parents!! :) They are a mixture of measurements/sports or books/films.
Answers on Tuesday Night @ 10PM

1)   101 D                                                11)   6 F in a F
2)   64 S on a CB                                      12)   13 in a B D
3)   14 P in a S                                         13)   21 S in a G
4)   15 R on a ST                                      14)   84 CCR
5)   10 C                                                  15)   4 H of the A 
6)   18 H on a GC                                      16)  88 PK
7)   7 W of the W                                      17)  77 SS
8)   5 S in a P                                           18)  50 S of G                                     
9)   3 B M (S.H.T.R)                                     
10)  240 P in a P

A few I know
1. 101 Dalamations
7. 7 Wonders of the World
12. 13 in a Bakers Dozen
18. 50 Shades of Grey

ilovetea4370

2 64 squares on a chess board (yes I can actually play chess :O)
3. 14 pounds in a stone

Quote from: John on May 26, 2013, 04:01:37 PM
Quote from: windy miller on May 26, 2013, 03:49:12 PM
Here's a little quiz for you younger people.... 7 D in a W ?=7days in a week..Easy isn't it?...so see if you can answer these...The first 10 are easy...the next 8 you may have to ask your parents!! :) They are a mixture of measurements/sports or books/films.
Answers on Tuesday Night @ 10PM

1)   101 D                                                11)   6 F in a F
2)   64 S on a CB                                      12)   13 in a B D
3)   14 P in a S                                         13)   21 S in a G
4)   15 R on a ST                                      14)   84 CCR
5)   10 C                                                  15)   4 H of the A 
6)   18 H on a GC                                      16)  88 PK
7)   7 W of the W                                      17)  77 SS
8)   5 S in a P                                           18)  50 S of G                                     
9)   3 B M (S.H.T.R)                                     
10)  240 P in a P

A few I know
1. 101 Dalamations
7. 7 Wonders of the World
12. 13 in a Bakers Dozen
18. 50 Shades of Grey

Cant imagine you reading 50 shades John!

John

Quote from: trident4370 on May 26, 2013, 11:50:54 PM
Cant imagine you reading 50 shades John!

No, not my sort of thing!!

windy miller

John... I havn't read it either.. so much fuss over a Dulux paint chart is beyond me! ;) :)

some more clues for you!

3 Blind xxxx? (See How They Run? )          84 charing x x     77 Sunset X ?      88 Piano ****?
15 Reds on an a ?xxxxxxx xxxxx
7 wonders of?
10 X  given to moses?                          18 Holes on a ?          4 Horsemen of ?
9 x  in the Solar System?
7 Deadly  x?
                                                 6 Feet in a?                    21 Shillings in a ?
5 Sides in a ?       

Trident 4609

A couple of ones i know

Three blind mice (See how they run)

10 comandments given to moses? (Is this right???)

9 planets in the solar system

7 wonders of the world

7 deadly sins

18 holes on a golfcourse??

Please tell me if i got any wrong

John

18 Holes on a golf course
84 Charing Cross Road?
77 Sunset Strip?
5 sides in a pentagon?

ilovetea4370

4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

windy miller

Well done! The two that you missed (240) should have have been pennies in an 'O P' (Old Pound).. 88  piano Keys... and 21 shillings in a guinea .Can you think of any more?.....(be sensible)...

windy miller

when we were on holiday in mumbai we noticed an Indian gentleman on a donkey. His wife was made to walk behind. My wife asked him why HE was on the donkey and his wife was having to walk?... He said: Thats Easy!... She hasn't got a f'in donkey!!! :o :o :)

windy miller

M/T

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk