News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VDL SB200

Started by Bob, October 20, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

just got on the 75 to go to my works do, £3.20 one way to Stafford, good god!

Bob

In its heyday, the Green Bus Service was a great competitor, particularly on the Wolves route, although their fleet was primarily ancient Leopards & the occasional Atlantean, despite being old they were always absolutely immaculate. At one time MRN/Arriva seemed to have no interest in the Cannock to Walsall market, it was always run by WMT, i wonder when all that changed...

arrivaaston

My mate paid the same price on the 74, I normaly buy the 6 pound day savers when I go out to leicester or derby or other places

Bob

Never been leicester mate. u up for goin 1 of the days? wud prob have to be a Sat for me like

Bob

PS u no the centro that sounds like a commander is it the one with standard arriva pattern seats?

arrivaaston

Yes mate would be good :) and do you mean 3736??

Bob

How do i inbox u on here mate? did u receive the one the otha day?

arrivaaston

I have no idea, ill leave me numba, give me a text that would be easiest 07716817523

Bob

Discodave

hi bob see they have some of your favourite buses at wednesfield MPD darts 51 plate ones maybe they are cummins see my first new topic

Bob

lol they am all cummins just earlier ones have crap b sereis engine

Bob

Does anyone else think these buses now desperately need a repaint? Arriva branding doesnt even look like this anymore! It looks like the one used on the X31 & the 1 route in Burton. Also as theyre 6 yrs old this year and the Stafford routes are supposed to be one of Cannocks better services maybe they could do with replacing and being used to upgrade other routes like the 1? Also are they EVER!!! going to get round to refurbing the 1 branded DAF buses? Every other garage with 52 plate sb200s has refurbed theirs!!!!

arrivaaston

Agreed Bob!! And 3705 the only BF52 not refirbed, surely the 5 staffords could be used for 1's

Discodave

They are but still sodding branded for the 74 and 75 typical joke allocating and so much for the new and more robust parking system at Cannock.  That was the reply I had on their FB page.

Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk