News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VDL SB200

Started by Bob, October 20, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

I wish they'd do summert with the route 1 buses, putting them on route 1 would be a good start lol but they need a major refurb and respray

Bob

I feel sorry for the poor passengers travelling all the way from Shrewsbury to Hanley on these whiny piles of crap! The 64/X64 used to be operated by a coach or at the very least a DP bus!

arrivaaston

I quite like these, cannocks wouldn't be so bad if summert was done with them

Bob

arrivaaston

Well 3737 and 3738 need their side and rear destination blinds fixed 4 a start lol and the interiors are vile as well 3736 sounds like a commander or am I the only 1 that thinks that?

Bob

They all sound like commanders lol its same crap bus with a different body. I wish Arriva would get off the Walsall routes & NXWM come back, better and cheaper! Even Metrobus interiors were better than the 1 branded Dafs

arrivaaston

Bob next time u have the pleasure (bit of sarcasm) of travelling on 3736 listen to it then travel on of the other 3 there's a big difference in the sounds... 37, 38 and 39 sound the same but 3736 sounds very different..... 

Bob

its prob just slightly more knackered an just got the Cannock maintenance standard ahaha

arrivaaston

Lol I never actualy thought of that, bob I think u have just answered my question

Bob

Lol. Cannocks fleet is so crap these days. Far to many midi. buses used on long routes, too many Darts, tired B10BLEs, rubbish SB120s ( prob the bus i hate the most) and no deckers on busy routes. It needs a proper network review and some better buses, id start with reducing the pye greens to half hourly, reduce the 70 to hourly and bring back a quicker wolves bus ( like the 872) id reduce the 1 & 2 frequency and decker the 1 and full size the 2, id bring back a Cannock to Brum route and promote it properly and dump the stupid Huntington extension to the 1. Id have an hourly route to Rugeley and have an hourly equivalent of the 32/3 running btwn Hednesford and Cannock and a seperate Walsall via heath hayes and Brownhills.

arrivaaston

I don't see why the 1 runs so often, I don't know why they couldn't make the 74 go to the dog - in - tree every hour, that would be plenty, I live in wimblebury and have to rely on the 23 wich is hourly

Bob

Wimblebury lol back of beyond

arrivaaston

That's the 1, live by the old flaggin lamb pub and get to see a clapped out solo every hour lol

Bob

Scott st? The flats there am exactly same design n that as mine

arrivaaston

I'm syacmore road me the shit part of wimblebury

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk