News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VDL SB200

Started by Bob, October 20, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Why do Arriva keep buying these? Absolutely crap buses, ive never been on anything so bloody underpowered the engines/gearboxes shriek pulling out on a flat road and if you heard one struggling to get up Chasetown High St, awful!

Bob

Jesus how underpowered are these buses? So not equipped for anything other than light duties

arrivaaston

And arriva thought they'd be brilliant for 60's and 825's and 44's lol

winston

Arriva now doubt get a discount on VDL products by buying them through Arriva bus & coach dealership in Gomersal

nx4737

Not quite sure what's wrong with them...

Bob

Underpowered, horrendously noisy, scream when even trying to pull away from a bus stop on flat ground....

arrivaaston

Don't get me wrong, they may be ok for some routes but not 60's and 825's

Bob

What would you put on 60 & 825? Idput Deckers on 60 and B10BLE on 825 lol

arrivaaston

Deffo deckers for the 60's but 825's 2371-2376 were fine, if I was a driver I couldn't be drivin an sb200 for 5 hours

Bob

There was a rumour that the 825 was going back to stafford garage a while back

arrivaaston

Oh so 825's could be operated by b6's or if stafford are like cannock they'll use mpd's lol

Bob

maybe the pulsars would transfer, stafford are welcome to em lol. Speakin of which surely the 57 plate ones are due a repaint??

arrivaaston

The Staffords do need a repaint and maybe debranding, at least 1 out the 5 have been on Pye Greens, 1's or 2's and 3728 is startin to go blue at the back, that's pretty bad for a 57 plate but the centros are no better are they to be honest

Bob

i want em to hurry up and do a service review of Cannocks routes! its gotta be comin up for one surely? I wanna see some deckers out in force!!

arrivaaston

Midland become arriva their deckers will come to cannock and cannock will class them as 'Brand New' lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk