News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

1hr 20 cannock to walsall?  Jesus christ. Wonder if any other routes are changing. The whole 31/2/3 timetable needed a re think to be fair it was confusing as hell

Westy

Is that 32 fairly profitable?

Is it worth anyone else having a crack at it?

Who else could do it?

Bob

Wouldnt of thought so its a pretty thin area for bus routes ( norton canes) & duno why anyone would want to go to brownhills from cannock/Hednesford

covlad27

The times ive been on the 32 ive noticed hardly anyone goes to Norton Green lane estate now, its hardly suprising that it maybe cancelled if not many people are using it then there is no point running it

Bob

S351 yog in lichfield the driver had to sit in neutral with her foot on the gas for ages just to build the air up lol. Its a right nail ripped and threadbare seats as well. Absolutely spewing out black smoke

Westy

Quote from: busman99 on September 11, 2013, 10:55:34 PM
The times ive been on the 32 ive noticed hardly anyone goes to Norton Green lane estate now, its hardly suprising that it maybe cancelled if not many people are using it then there is no point running it

As I said before,  last time Arriva tried to withdraw the 32, people moaned,  and it got reinstated.

People have got to realise ' Use it or lose it'.

Bob

My mate told me Cannock have two Stafford darts today W232 SNR & mpd V207 KDA. Anyone know if theyve got a vehicle shortage?  X523 GGO is still operating from Stafford is this a loan or permanent transfer?

staffsdave

2287 V207KDA is having MOT done at Cannock.   2232 W232SNR had moved to Cannock today to have some body panels painted.
2315 X523GGO and 2345 S345YOG still on loan but all being well should be departing when 2232/2287 come back. Suppose it depends if the "delicate B6s" behave themselves lol

Bob

andy

Quote from: bob on September 17, 2013, 09:25:11 PM
Delicate b6s lol? Nails

They've just been through prime overheating period.

Bob

Lol do they struggle with hills? Ive got visions of em crawling up Bradbury lane on a pye green at about 2mph :-p  I used to think stafford should have some of cannocks mpds & cannock have the b6s, as theyre larger, but on reflection I reckon theyre better off staying put :-P

Solo1

If I get the train to Cannock to see the ARRIVA fleet from Cannock
how far is it to walk from Cannock train station to cannock bus
Station thanks

Bob

Ten min walk just go up the hill cross over road or use subway at morrisons walk thru town and ur there

Bob

Every day on my way from work I see a 74 coming through huntington en route to stafford followed a minute later by an empty 74a! And the inbound 74 which passes them at this time (around 1720) is always full of standees!  Why cant cannock have just a couple of the deckers they waste on empty services elsewhere?  Even if one operated peak only on the sraffords itd probably take more revenue than a whole day on the 19 !

Bob

Is it just the 32/33 changing in October?  Or are there anymore changes?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk