News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

3608 seems to of been scrapped apparently its in the yard and being stripped of parts to keep other volvos running,

Bob

If the 9 v-dbc volvos are going why are they bothering putting 2 w reg ones into service at cannock

Bob

The terminus for the 68/70 ( every other 70 that is, adding to confusion) in wolves is a bit daft on a hill and nowhere near the shops! Doesnt make it a very attractive option lol

Bob

S351 YOG is operating from stafford today. Lets hope its a permanent transfer lol

Bob

Its a pile of shite lol

Bob

Those 2 volvos any nearer to entering service yet?

covlad27

Quote from: bob on October 17, 2013, 09:33:57 PM
Those 2 volvos any nearer to entering service yet?

Ive heard that 107 is in the paint shop at cannock being painted.  108 is still parked in their yard

Bob

Seems to have been in the paint shop ages!

nitromatt1

I rode 3609 on the 68 last night, not sure why people complain about these B10BLEs, this one was a superb bus, fast and sounded great as well, I know not all of them are so good, but still

Bob

Theyre apparently going shortly,  I think theyre prob cannocks best buses as theyre the only heavy duty vehicles allocated. They knock spots off the sb200s, lightweight shit that can't even pull off from a bus stop without the engine having to work so hard the bus is screaming! Lol im tall as well and the b10bs have got great legroom pretty much throughout the bus so ill miss em. Have to say tho I prefer the sound of voith b10bs so cant wait for the W reg pair to enter service at cannock.  Presuming they ever do lol

Bob

That or the wolverhampton routes. With them having coach seats theyd be good for longer services

covlad27

I think they would be nice on the 62 route to Lichfield

Bob

Me too but its quite a quiet route these days sadly

Bob

YJ54 CKF seen in stafford cannock bound by sainsburys today on the 74!!!! Full and standing load with 2 more busy town centre stops to go. Why on earth put a midibus on a buay interurban route???? Esp one with branding for walsalllol. Id of Iimagined at best this trip would've been horrendous

arrivaaston

Bub it was actualy 2701 YJ54CKE, sister 2702 YJ54CKF was yesterday on 62, Telford based dart 2383 Y40TGM is now working from Cannock seen this morning on 23

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk