News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Bet that cheered u up lol

covlad27

Apparently 3617 3618 are now allocated to cannock I wonder when we will see them out and about.  108 as it previously was has been parked in cannocks yard for ages

Bob

Hmmmmm hopefully theyll be out in use soon?

covlad27

The one at wardle doesnt look too bad

Bob

Does anybody know when W107/8 EWU are going to enter service at Cannock? ??? Like HOW LONG are they gonna be in reserve. .. its mad lol

covlad27

Quote from: bob on October 11, 2013, 04:05:45 PM
Does anybody know when W107/8 EWU are going to enter service at Cannock? ??? Like HOW LONG are they gonna be in reserve. .. its mad lol

108 is still parked up at cannock in the scrap pile and there is 1 of the ex yorkshire in the paint shop according to my mate but he does not know which bus this is, perhaps its 107 and its getting a paint job before service

Bob

Maybe its being branded up for something. ..:-p

Bob

Quote from: busman99 on September 11, 2013, 09:45:09 AM
There are some changes coming to route 33 by the way of extra time to allow a more reliable service, 32 roure is to be cancelled completey so I have been told

Anyone know when or if these are happening cos theres nothing at all listed for October

Bob

Also is the chaselinx brand being phased out? Probably only half or less of cannocks fleet carry it now...

covlad27

Quote from: bob on October 12, 2013, 02:17:58 PM
Quote from: busman99 on September 11, 2013, 09:45:09 AM
There are some changes coming to route 33 by the way of extra time to allow a more reliable service, 32 roure is to be cancelled completey so I have been told

Anyone know when or if these are happening cos theres nothing at all listed for October

My mate thinks it will happen towards the end of november.  On another note he also says the new daf pulsars are due in december for cannock

Bob

Daf pulsars? I hope they arent intended for the pye greens lol theyre so woefully underpowered they sound like they're about to spontaneously combust going up bradbury lane :-p I thought cannock was due mercs?

covlad27

Quote from: bob on October 12, 2013, 06:13:25 PM
Daf pulsars? I hope they arent intended for the pye greens lol theyre so woefully underpowered they sound like they're about to spontaneously combust going up bradbury lane :-p I thought cannock was due mercs?

Just what he has heard, it was going to be mercs but now they are having pulsar 2.

They are going to replace the DBC volvos and some darts.

As we all know though things can change over night in Arriva.

Bob

Hmmmm I wonder which darts are on the hit list. Although the bu51 aint the oldest theyre the most shagged and scutty. They should be withdrawn and scrapped. Saying that theyd be ok for wednesfield to be fair

Bob

Any idea how many theyll be expecting? Would need to be 10 just to replace the volvos and if darts are going more....

covlad27

Quote from: bob on October 13, 2013, 03:29:00 PM
Any idea how many theyll be expecting? Would need to be 10 just to replace the volvos and if darts are going more....

I dont know ill try and get hold of my mate tomorroe and ask him

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk