News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Broken down 61 plate pulsar in lichfield bus station earlier the arriva technical support van had come out

Bob

Westy

Quick question time.

Anyone know the best way to Carol's / Big D in Cannock by bus from Bloxwich?

Looking at Arriva route map for Service 2/2a, it seems you have to get off just past the Delta Way depot & walk up to Longford Road & turn left, unless anyone has a better idea?

(Nephew has just got a temporary job there. It's  a start I suppose in the current climate! )

Bob

Get off the 2 in hampton st at the first stop.  Cross road and walk up to national tyres island and turn left and its there :)

Westy

Bob

Or if you wantedthe most out of your day saver you could get on an empty 19 decker to new invention probably have the whole bus to yourself lol and catch a 68 to cannock getting off same place as you would the 2. Lol! Check timings tho as 68 is hourly :)

covlad27

Quote from: ARRIVA / S I on October 02, 2013, 12:30:45 PM
Are Cannock having 8 new buses this year for / 25 / 26 / all V / DBC are still at Cannock not gone are we hearing just rumours ?

My mate who works there has said there are new buses due but doesnt know if they are new, he heard they were second hand new from another depot.

Although I have heard drivers also saying they are expecting mercedes buses so who knows, just looks like they may be some fleet changes soon

Bob

Thats how poor cannock is mpds on arguably their busiest route! !

Bob

I thought the 33 was changing in October? ? Cant find anything in vosa n & p ( gov.uk site)

Bob

The 13.16 26 to cannock still not turned up on pye green rd, one of the usual breakdowns presumably? ? Lol

Bob

Yep it had broken down surprise surprise,  how do they manage to avoid getting done for the amount of services that dont  run due to broken down buses????

Bob

Another broken down bus on the route yesterday as well causing issues for passengers. Maybe its our fault and we should all leave an hour earlier to make allowances for the crap service provided?  32 broke down as well the other day. Yes I know buses do break down but ive never known it happen anywhere near as much as it does with arriva in cannock...

Bob

Well one of them broke down in service yesterday so I wouldnt think theyll last long full stop

arrivaaston

The 2 darts are 2163 X546GGO amd 2167 X249PGT

arrivaaston

Been told today 3608 is on the scrap pile at Cannock and is being  stripped for spares

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk