News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Quote from: Westy on August 26, 2013, 05:32:58 PM
Quote from: bob on August 26, 2013, 04:02:40 PM
Never seen the 301 busy

I'd catch it if they had a 50p with a WM Travelcard thing like they used to.

Don't get why they withdrew that offer.

Isn't it all about bums on seats?
Like WMSNT
60p for travelcard
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Dylan4579

if they did that then theyed get less money from OAP's

Bob

Has X523 GGO transferred to stafford?  Looked like it was working from there today,  shame it wasone of cannocks better darts

Bob

SN03 LGC is working from stafford as well today. Cannocks only other dart that isnt a total shed :-( wonder whats gonna replace em at cannock?

staffsdave

10/09

2209 SN03LGC from Cannock, 2221 T51JJF from Burton, 2315 X523GGO from Cannock, 2345 S345YOG from Shrewsbury?? all on loan at Stafford today due to a severe shortage

Bob

How have they ended up with a severe shortage?  I remember when they were mainly dart, they had major reliability issues something like 10 breakdowns in a day which is bad when youve got a small fleet. Maybe the B6s are proving as unreliable?

covlad27

Quote from: bob on September 10, 2013, 06:14:06 PM
SN03 LGC is working from stafford as well today. Cannocks only other dart that isnt a total shed :-( wonder whats gonna replace em at cannock?

Cannock is having 8 new buses ive been told.
They are mercedes and are for pye green circular and route 33

Bob

Citaros at cannock? Doubt it lol. Would 8 even cover the number of buses needed for those routes? Plus isnt the 33 nearly always operated by midibus sized buses?

Ck

Pye greens need 6 buses mon to fri and 5 on a sat and 33's need at least 4 so those new buses won't do both routes

Bob

It would be good to have some decent buses on the pye greens instead of a clapped out s-khn thats never had a working destination blind since its been there (!!) They just stick anything and everything on at the moment.  Worst being mpds lol

covlad27

Im not sure what mercedes they are as my friend who works there did not know

covlad27

There are some changes coming to route 33 by the way of extra time to allow a more reliable service, 32 roure is to be cancelled completey so I have been told

Bob

Preaumably the 33 will be extended to Hednesford then? Otherwise the hednesford to cannock section will be reduced to a half hourly 31

Westy

Quote from: busman99 on September 11, 2013, 09:45:09 AM
There are some changes coming to route 33 by the way of extra time to allow a more reliable service, 32 roure is to be cancelled completey so I have been told

What about the 32 bit in Norton?  Last time they tried to withdraw that bit,  people had a moan & they had to change it back.

covlad27

Quote from: Westy on September 11, 2013, 08:18:37 PM
Quote from: busman99 on September 11, 2013, 09:45:09 AM

What about the 32 bit in Norton?  Last time they tried to withdraw that bit,  people had a moan & they had to change it back.

Ive just heard from my mate that the whole route is to be cancelled, including the norton bit.  He is not sure about the 33 running to Hednesford he hasnt heard that only that it is being given more time to get to Walsall 1hr 20 instead of 1 hr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk