News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Anybody know where 3807 and 3810 are today?

Bob

The ex Leicester/telford ones are much better than the ex Oswestry one cannock currently has.  Caught fj55 bvt home on 70 it was rammed and not really a good choice for peak time working.  It vibrates horribly.  As I say the others are pretty good

Busman Jamie

3807 has been out all day on the x60, 3810 had issues and returned to bass but did later return toservice replacing 420* on the 5.40 75 service

Bob

What was up with the 75 decker?

Busman Jamie

4201 appeard on Pye Greens this afternoon

Tony

Quote from: Busman Jamie on March 18, 2015, 09:37:02 PM
4201 appeard on Pye Greens this afternoon

A photo will appear on the main site in the next 30 min

Busman Jamie

Bob, 1 youll love, 2376 on 74/75 with 3702.... HOWEVER 3702 broke down and got replaced by 3704 lol

Bob

2376 on a route thats supposed to be deckered....well. and 3702/4 what anice threadbare treat. Theyre putting loads of rubbish on staffordsof late. Noticed that pye greens have had cadets and commanders on recently too. Commander on yesterday and today

Bob

PS isnt 3704 the most knackered of all cannocks commanders? Surprised it made it to stafford!

Bob

2379 is on 74/5 today ive just passed it while on 4202 going the other way.  That is a ridiculous allocation!  A 38 seater on a deckered route? Pathetic.  4202 whilst not rammed is reasonably full up and down. A dart on the journey would have been extremely uncomfortable with a lot of standees. Just when cannock was starting to improve. ..

BN

Quote from: Bob on March 19, 2015, 11:17:07 AM
2379 is on 74/5 today ive just passed it while on 4202 going the other way.  That is a ridiculous allocation!  A 38 seater on a deckered route? Pathetic.  4202 whilst not rammed is reasonably full up and down. A dart on the journey would have been extremely uncomfortable with a lot of standees. Just when cannock was starting to improve. ..

Pathetic?

What about if a decker brokedown or was in for servicing, should the running card just be stood or should a bus be allocated to pick people up?

Bob

Yes pathetic.  For a deckered route you should have at least one spare or at the very least allocate a full sized single decker. Two darts were on there today

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on March 20, 2015, 12:55:18 AM
"Would you rather. ." Blah blah blah..just a excuse for rubbish service

Whatever. Go moan to your MP, not here

@trainbasher Admin will decide what is/isn't acceptable to post, if you don't like what is posted, ignore it!

@Winston, I'm only commenting vis a vis the strawman arguments that @Bob is referring to

@the trainbasher we don't want anymore comments that could provoke an argument & no comments regarding the locking of non bus/train related threads

i thought the aim of a forum was to encourage debate, which is what I was doing, debating a point! And I thought I'd only mention about threads you might have overlooked

@the trainbasher There's debate and there's stiring..... The forum is a source of info, if you want to debate everything to death try a politics forum instead - discussion closed!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Alex

I don't normally moan about Arriva but i think this warrants it:

As i just boarded 4204 in the 74 from Stafford, going to Cannock, the driver said that child daysavers can't be issued during school holidays, meaning i have to spend £2.45 on a child single, that i can only use once, rather than being able to buy a daysaver that i can use multiple times for £4.10.

Why are child daysavers not allowed to be issued in school holidays? To me, at least, this seems to be a major error, as more families would use the buses, if child daysavers were to be valid.
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Cheese

Quote from: Alex on March 20, 2015, 09:58:46 AM
I don't normally moan about Arriva but i think this warrants it:

As i just boarded 4204 in the 74 from Stafford, going to Cannock, the driver said that child daysavers can't be issued during school holidays, meaning i have to spend £2.45 on a child single, that i can only use once, rather than being able to buy a daysaver that i can use multiple times for £4.10.

Why are child daysavers not allowed to be issued in school holidays? To me, at least, this seems to be a major error, as more families would use the buses, if child daysavers were to be valid.

I thought Arriva only issued Child Daysavers during school hols. Normal school day in Stafford and Cannock today so no child Daysavers would be issued today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk