News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Alex on March 20, 2015, 09:58:46 AM
I don't normally moan about Arriva but i think this warrants it:

As i just boarded 4204 in the 74 from Stafford, going to Cannock, the driver said that child daysavers can't be issued during school holidays, meaning i have to spend £2.45 on a child single, that i can only use once, rather than being able to buy a daysaver that i can use multiple times for £4.10.

Why are child daysavers not allowed to be issued in school holidays? To me, at least, this seems to be a major error, as more families would use the buses, if child daysavers were to be valid.

Why not just buy an adult one....

Tony

Currently Sat on 3720 home from Wolverhampton. Drives nicely. engine not struggling, seats not threadbare, smack on time with a pleasant driver

JoNi

You're the customer Ashley use this link to provide feedback.

www.arrivabus.co.uk/contact-us/

Ashley 60171

Quote from: JoNi on March 22, 2015, 06:54:17 AM
You're the customer Ashley use this link to provide feedback.

www.arrivabus.co.uk/contact-us/

Whoever reads my feedback probably hasn't ever heard of Cannock?

Bob

Quote from: Tony on March 21, 2015, 05:18:34 PM
Currently Sat on 3720 home from Wolverhampton. Drives nicely. engine not struggling, seats not threadbare, smack on time with a pleasant driver

Those ex Leicester 06 plates arent too bad are they, theyve got a slightly higher spec interior to ordinary commandersand smart flflooring etc. All of them are good apart from 3719. 3702-4 are the ones that are the poorest, 3703 is horrific inside.

Bob

@BN are all of the 55 plate darts still going to Stafford,  in exchange for the cadets?

BN

Quote from: Bob on March 22, 2015, 12:18:36 PM
@BN are all of the 55 plate darts still going to Stafford,  in exchange for the cadets?

Yes

Bob

Lets hope they sort out the reliability issues beforehand then!

Bob

When the 75 is cit to penkridge only, will cannock lose deckers?

Westy

Im up in Scouseland for a few days.

Wonder how much of that fleet will find its way to Midlands eventually & what condition it will be in?

Bob

Some of the ex NW pulsars at cannock are a bit naff, burn marks on bacjs of seats rough sounding engines etc. 3809 the worst.  3810 isnt too bad though so...

BN

Quote from: Bob on March 23, 2015, 02:00:45 PM
Lets hope they sort out the reliability issues beforehand then!

That is the reason they are going to Cannock. They will undergo rigorous health checks on the electrics.

Bob

So they wont have major reliability issues at cannock then, given that until recently their breakdown problems were probably worse than staffords

Bob

Currently on Y354 UON, as if some half decent darts have been exchanged for these knackered rattling sheds lol

arrifirststage

Quote from: Bob on April 04, 2015, 09:51:23 AM
Currently on Y354 UON, as if some half decent darts have been exchanged for these knackered rattling sheds lol

Bob,please,please stop your repetitive,hyperbolic ramblings.........most members surely go into the Cannock garage thread hoping to read news,not to be confronted by meaningless waffle.
If you are unable to see any good in Arriva then please take your complaints to the MD in Germany.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk